Chapter 20

Chapter 20 020

    The Academic Affairs Office of the Federal University severely punished a group of rich second-generation students who celebrated their birthdays at the Seven Colors Bar.

    However, because the personnel statistics did not match the numbers, Principal Jia called Meng Ling into the office at noon the next day to inquire in person.

    "Ding Li and other department heads dictated that there seemed to be a transfer student wearing a mask in your department last night. But the name of this male student was not included in the student list I handed over here."

    Principal Jia squinted and looked at Meng Ling's expression seemed to be asking questions.

    The matter at the Seven Colors Bar was a bit big, there were a lot of prominent people in the bar last night.

    Especially the main star Xie's family, the first prince in the federal business circle, seems to have been affected.

    That side refused to let it go, and ordered the police station to investigate thoroughly.

    Therefore, the Federal University Administration Office must also list all the students involved in the incident, and not miss any one of them.

    Principal Jia has been busy with this matter all morning, and now he has time to call Meng Ling over to inquire about the situation.

    Meng Ling, the notoriously stern head of the whole school, stood upright in front of his desk.

    There was no unnecessary expression on her face, she reported the situation in a serious manner, and her tone didn't even fluctuate much.

    "A total of five people from the Department of Ancient Literature participated in the birthday party of classmate Qian from the Mecha Department last night, and the names of the five students who participated have all been registered in the list of the police station."

    Principal Jia looked displeased, and he patted He glanced at the desktop: "Director Meng, you don't want to cover up the students."

    Meng Ling glanced at the principal strangely: "No, if you have any questions, principal, you can go to the registration list at the police station yesterday to check..."

    "I asked More importantly, who is that male student wearing a black mask that Teacher Ding Li is talking about?" Principal Jia's voice couldn't help raising his voice a few degrees.

    Meng Ling resisted the urge to cover her ears, didn't raise her eyelids, and replied to him without changing her face: "Principal, you may not know that the male student is actually...not a student of our school, that person is me... Object."

    "What?" Principal Jia's first reaction was naturally disbelief, how could Meng Ling's object happen to go to an erotic bar, not to mention she looks like this... The

    old principal looked at Meng Ling carefully.

    Director Meng's originally serious face, just rightly blushed under his gaze.

    She seemed a little embarrassed to speak, she gritted her teeth and paused for five seconds.

    Only then did he hold back his shame, and explained word by word: "The matter of the principal started a month ago, as you know, I have been busy with the scientific research team recently, leaving early and returning late every day. Mr. Chen went to the laboratory to spend the day."

    Principal Jia thought about it carefully, and it seemed that this was indeed the case.

    "What does this have to do with your partner going to the bar?"