New friend *chapter 4*

(image found on Pinterest, credit to original owner)

They all get down to the creek and the first thing the children do is go straight to playing, ya can't blame them though, they are just kids. "These your kids?" The purple-haired man asked Ambrose. "huh? Oh, no, I'm just babysitting for someone in the village." Ambrose explained, "I'm Ambrose, it's nice to meet you." He exclaimed happily reaching a hand out as if requesting to shake the stranger's hand. "That's a pretty name, I'm..." The man paused as if trying to remember his name like it was something easily forgotten. "...Leto," The man said shaking Ambrose's hand "Pleasure to make your acquaintance," Leto said looking at Ambrose.

 At that moment Leto realized what Ambrose was about, he's like a puppy, kind, and cute, always staying positive. All of a sudden, Ambrose felt a tug at the corner of his shirt. Aurum in her cat hoodie with her braid over her left shoulder, "Can you guys come to play with us?" She whispered Aurum is quite the shy kid, but she's very caring of her siblings. "Yeah, I mean if it's alright with Leto that is," Ambrose replied looking up at Leto. "I don't mind." He said getting up off the small boulder he had been resting on. "No No! You guys sit on the rock!" Antu' shouted rushing over, Ciaran following behind. 

"Yea you two are king and queen and you give us random tasks to do," Ciaran added coming over taking the two males' hands, and bringing them over to the massive rock. Ambrose wondered who was queen since both he and Leto are guys, he had a feeling it would be Leto cause of the long hair but he wasn't sure. "Leto is king, Aurum made the leaf crown with lily of the valleys, and Rose is the queen with a leaf crown of lavenders." Antu' was lifting little Yureni so she could put the flower crowns on their heads, making her giggle. 

"Wait why am I queen?" Ambrose asked, "Because you're shorter than Leto and your more feminine looking, plus we call you Rose. :)" Antu' replied putting down Yureni by her older sister. "yea that's a good reason." Ambrose had agreed, it did kinda make more sense than Leto just because he has long hair, he's got a lot more of a masculine facial feature and he looked like he might as well actually be royalty. "Yeah, you make a great queen Rose!" Leto exclaimed, "Don't call me that." Ambrose murmured, "Oh? would you rather have lavender? Or maybe Vasilissa? Or may-" "Hold up, Vasilissa ?" Ambrose questioned . "or Vasilias whichever one you like more, Vasilias means king, and Vasilissa means queen in Greek." He said scratching his neck, a bit nervously. This took Ambrose a bit by surprise to learn that Leto could be such a flirt but was so shy about it, "Just... " "Anything works," Ambrose murmured as he looked away and covered his red face.  

Authors note: I am so sorry for not publishing this sooner and for making it so short! I still really want to continue this book so I'm going to try and get the time for chapter 5 I swear on the sun itself! (am I doing too many speaking bits cause if so I can try decreasing that amount of speech in the story, also I put that the flower crowns are made of my favorite flowers! thought I'd be a nice detail)