Intermission 1

No One's P.O.V

After the Reaction, Kojiro along with Teruya had Asked to Speak with Yumi Alone.

Yumi had Agreed to Speak with the Two of them as she was Wondering about Everything that They were Shown HerSelf.

In All Honesty, she was Shocked to Find Out that she was her Cousin-in-Law's Sister in her Past Life.

Not Only that, she also Looked Like him as Well.

If she was her Cousin-in-Law's Sister in Past Life, does that Make Kojiro her Father?

She didn't Really Know Anything at All.

Teruya was also Shocked HimSelf at the Fact that his Cousin-in-Law.

It was Pretty Awkward, Knowing that your Cousin-in-Law was your Sister in your Past Life.

He Wonder's how Much it Hurt for his Past Self when his Sister was Taken Away from him by the Unknown God.

Now that he Think's about it, he's Always Felt Attached to Yumi in Some Sort of Way.

At Time's, he would be to Afraid to Let Go of Yumi because he Thought that she would be Taken Away from him.

He Wonder's if it had Something to do with his Past Self having his Sister Taken Away from him.

And since Yumi was the Reincarnation on Terumi who was his Sister in his Past Life, it Make's Sense as to why he Felt so Attached to her.

But what about his Father?

Was he also Yumi's Father in his Past Life?

In All Honesty, he didn't Know at All nor did he Wish to Know.

Meanwhile, Kojiro HimSelf was Pondering about what was Shown to All of them.

Yumi was his Son's Sister in her Past Life.

But what he was Wanting to Know was if he was their Father in his Past Life.

Or were They Not Related at All?

The Video Left him with a Lot of UnAnswered Question's that he Felt as if They couldn't be Answered at All.

None of them Knew what to Say about what They were just Shown on the Screen.

" So, we were Related in Our Past Live's? "

Yumi had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Confusion as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response.

" Yeah, we were.................."

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Sadness as Yumi had just Simply Sighed in Response.

" This is Awkward, Knowing that your Cousin-in-Law was your Brother in your Past Life. "

Yumi had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response.

It was Silent for a Minute before Yumi had Spread her Arm's Wide Out as if she Wanted a Hug.

" Alright, Come Over here Otori. "

Yumi had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya's Eye's had Widen in Shock before Smiling in Response along with Hugging Yumi.

Yumi had then Made Eye Contact with Kojiro.

" You Get Over here too, Dad. "

Yumi had said Calmly and Gently as Kojiro had just Simply Sighed in Response before Joining the Hug.

Even if Kojiro wasn't her Dad in her Past Life, she still Think's of him as her Father.

For Now though, the Three of them had a Lot of Catching Up to do.

____________________

I'm Done!

Finally!

This was Shorter than the Previous Chapter-

And Now I'm Exhausted from the Next Chapter-

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed!

GoodNight!

( 564 Word's )