not so happy campers ~part 1

hi! so I'm just going to skip crisis episode introductions just so you know.
Also this chapter is really long so if you don't want to read it I'll put a summary at the bottom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island, all right, it's time to meet our first 11 campers, we told them they'd all be staying at this five-star resort so, if they seemed a little T.O.-ed, that's probably why," Chris says to the camera.

a boat pulls up to the dock and a short girl with braces, brown hair and glasses steps off.

"Beth what's up?" Chris says to the girl 'Beth' as she steps off the boat.

Beth runs up to Chris and hugs him

"It's so incredulous to meet you. Wow, you're much shorter in real life," she says and waves to the camera

"uh, thanks," Chris says as the boat pulls up again.

a taller man with a wight hat walks off the boat

"DJ," Chris says as a greeting to him

"Yo, Chris McLean, how's it going? Hey, you sure you got the right place here? Where's the hot tub at?" DJ says.

"Yo, dawg, this is it, Camp Wawanakwa."

"Hmph, looked a lot different on the application form."

as the boat pulls up more and more campers showed up including Gwen, Geoff, Lindsey, Heather, Tyler, Harold, Trent, Bridgett, Noah, Shawna, Katie, Sadie, Ezekiel, Cody, Eva, Owen, Courtney, Justin, Izzy, and last but certainly not least Duncan

the boat pulls up a final time and a girl with h/c hair with half of it dyed f/c s/t skin and quite a few piercings that included industrial, triple lobe, low helix, conch, mid helix, helix, flat, rook, daith, forward helix, and tragus in her ear and one eyebrow piercing.

the boat pulls up a final time and a girl with h/c hair with half of it dyed f/c s/t skin and  quite a few piercings that included industrial, triple lobe, low helix, conch, mid helix, helix, flat, rook, daith, forward helix, and tragus in her ear...

(you can have any rings you want this is just what all the piercings are)

The girl looked around with her eyes and an RBF. suddenly her eyes snapped back towards Chris so he flinched.

the girl smirked. and started walking slowly toward Chris hoping to scare him.

it worked. Chris was pretty much cowering in her shadow as he said"hi y/n. Welcome to camp Wawanakwa."

y/n chuckled deeply and said"I don't like surprises Chris" in a voice so bone-chilling the rest of the campers thought Chris was going to die right then and there

Chris looked at her and said "I know y/n but I didn't know how else to get the rest of the campers here"

y/n raised an eyebrow and paused for a moment.

finally, she sighed and said"very well you may live another day." and walked over to the campers.

she saw the terrified looks of everyone and smirked again