𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗟𝗔'𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗢

   "DAVID PLEASE STOP" kanani trembled as he continuously beaten nani "STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME" dd yelled.

david started to choke kanani then punch her stomach. she stood in the corner with blood coated on her body. "I DARE YOU TO DO SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN! I SWEAR ILL KILL YO ASS NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU DOIN' THAT MENTAL SHIT" david hollered whilst walking out the bedroom.

nani looked helpless and tired. looked at her bloody body she then started at her wrist and proceeded to cry. she could barely breathe.

after 20 minutes she tried standing. surprisingly she got up. kanani walked to the bathroom and rinsed her face. she took her clothes off and hopped in the shower then cleaned her sore body.

she knew that them dating wasnt a good choice but they "loved each other". they both knew that they were mental in the head but y'know they're dumb, brainless teens..

it was the 5th time this happened and she just kept forgiving him. she truly hated herself for doing that but she couldnt just leave..

𝐈. ⁀➷┊𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 '✿ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ ꗃ

ʚ ᜊ ɞ :: ❛ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❜ ⨾ ー /this is just something to show you what youre in for. yes ik its ass but i may redo it.. also maybe i will publish 1 or 2 chapters but who knows. | make sure to click the ❛ ❜. ꒰ ✿ ꒱

ー𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,  / sᴛᴀʀʀ