chapter 1- War, grief and a second chance

Percy's POV

Slash and stab, two hellhounds down. Dodge and weave, another harpy down. I was in the middle of the war against Gaia if you couldn't tell. roll and attack another cyclops dead. Greeks were fighting along side romans thanks to well, a lot of people but anyways together we were a force to be feared. I was slashing and stabbing monster as if it were as natural as breathing to me. Things were going well and their monster army was slowly, but surely dwindling, there was hope within our ranks and yet Gaia had yet to join the battle.

Thanks to my demigod luck as soon as thought that she appeared in all earthy glory. Annabeth and I found each other with the crowed and made our way to Gaia, killing any monster that dared cross our path. We fought as one slaying any monster one by one. I was using the the nearby water to heal my wounds as well as using it as a weapon. We made to Gaia with fury in our eyes. Annabeth looked beautiful with dirt in her blonde hair and she was covered in golden dust from all the monsters she had killed. "You will die today Gaia" Annabeth yelled out to Gaia just being heard over the rain. "well then puny demigods, come at and you shall perish by my hand" Gaia had roared over the sea of demigods. I was filled with determination and I cried out "FOR OLYMPUS". Together Annabeth and I ran at Gaia we worked in sync with not a flaw to be found in our attacks. Even with all our efforts it didn't do anything she would just heal instantly from attacks, it was kinda annoying.

Then something awful happened. Gaia caused a huge earthquake causing me to go off balanced but that's not the worst part, using the Earth Gaia separated me from Annabeth then stabbed Her.

In the heart.

With no hope of survival. (AN. Your dead on arrival!)

I sprinted towards Annabeth knowing that I had failed to protect her. I kneeled over Annabeth holding her in my arms. "NO NO NO You can't die on me please Annabeth, my wise girl I cant live without you" I whispered  out through the tears in my eyes. "Please, Percy live on for me, kill dirt face and and live, for me ok, seaweed brain?" and with that she died, The love of my life, my soulmate, my other half, MY WISE GIRL! in my arms. I placed her down on the ground and felt an overwhelming amount of rage come over me I glared at Gaia with so much malice it would've made the gods shiver, cause Gaia definitely did but I didn't care cause Gaia was gonna pay. What made it scarier was that the rain stopped well more like froze mid air. After this I don't remember much as I was so blinded by rage that all that was on my mind was killing Gaia I'm pretty sure I used the rain and the water from the ocean to cut Gaia's ties with the ground making sure she couldn't heal. I then slowly and painfully killed Gaia but not before she herself landed a finishing blow on me.

I was launched into the ocean after Gaia's death and now I'm just awaiting death because even the ocean cannot heal these wounds. Now that I'm rethinking the fight I guess I was the storm in the prophecy, to storm or fire the world shall fall and let me tell you she fell HARD.

I look over and sea that the two camps are finishing the last of the monsters, now that I think about I was a monster out there. I think Annabeth would even be scared.

Oh Annabeth, I'm sorry I got killed so quickly after you said not too, but at least get to see soon, my wise girl.

"It's actually pretty peaceful not to hot not to cold probably due to being in the water, as a son of the it's fitting I would die at sea But on the other hand being stabbed hurts like Hades!"

" I wonder how mum is going to react? hopefully she wont be too devasted of the fact I'm not coming home. What about the gods? will they be sad they lost their favourite pawn? Cause I ain't gonna go through any of that again, I will not be manipulated again. It'll be me and Annabeth together in elysian".

<< Reviewing the life of Perseus Jackson. Establishing the following skills

The unique [So of the Sea]

The intrinsic skill [Magical proficiency]

The unique skill [Wise one]

The unique skill [Loyalty]

<< Now starting transportation >>

End of chapter