Chapter 2- This is not the Underworld, WHERE AM I!?

Percy POV

I was floating in water but the water felt weird. It was like I was suddenly more in tune with it, where am I and what was going on?

<< Answer. You are in the world of Tenura. >>

AAAAHHH! Who are you and how are you in my head!? I yelled out to myself while looking around but all I could see was well, the sea.

<< Answer. I am your unique skill [Wise One] >>

What do you mean skill and shouldn't I be in Elysian with Annabeth?

<< The term skill refers to an individuals abilities, a skill is a part of and an individual and evolves along side its user. >>

ok, but why am I in this Tensura place? I know my luck is horrible but seriously! After all I've done cant I just die in peace, do the fates Hate me that much!? I was mad, no I was pissed I have spent years just trying to live in peace but now I'm in some weird place alone! Around me I could feel bubbles like boiling water when I realized it was bubbles from boiling water. Ummmm What was going on? I know the water felt different but why was it boiling?

<< Answer. Due to the skill [Son of the Sea] your demigod powers as well as your change of species to a sea demon (AN:I don't know how to say it better, sorry) the skill is stronger causing you to have complete control of water. >>

Oh, ok so my powers are just stronger WAIT DID YOU SAY CHANGE OF SPECIES!? I looked at my self and saw that I had gills on my neck and and translucent glowing webbed hands/feet. My eyes changed as well as Wise One said that my eyes were pure black except my Iris that were neon cyan like the tips of my hair. I am so confused.

For the next 30 minutes the apparent skill wise one explained to me that there was a summoning for a otherworlder  but was slightly off when trying to do the summoning and so when my soul had just left my body it was sucked in like a vacuum. Apparently I'm still a demigod instead of half mortal I'm half demon so yeah that's fun. But Wise One explained some of my skills like Wise One, Sone of the Sea and some other one like pierce resistance so that's actually pretty cool. 

"Hey Wise One or whatever can I call you Annie? It's really annoying to just call you Wise One"

<< If the individual Perseus Jackson names me [Annie] I will evolve into a ultimate skill. Do you wish to proceed? >>

I hummed in thought. Maybe later but for now I'm gonna explore this place.

After a bit of swimming I found a beach with a forest behind it. But I wasn't alone.

There was a cool looking octopus there too.

"hello, what's you name" I asked the octopus. "I don't have a name also, what are you?" The octopus was very suspicious of me for some reason.

<< Answer. It is probably due to your aura that you are showing that is consisted very strong. >> 

Oh umm, Can I like not show it?

<< Affirmative. >>

Thanks. Ok so back to the octopus "well, what I am is a long story but if you want I could give you a name" I smiled at him while he just looked shocked. "you would name me? It's to good to be true, what's the catch?" He asked me. "the catch is" I paused thinking. "You have to be my friend". By his reaction he was looking at me like I had gave him unlimited power or something.

After a few seconds he gave his answer "y-yes please, It would be an honour to be your friend"

"Well then, I shall call you...

End of chapter