Part Two

Hi

Did you know that Kou said he liked girls with cute smiles? Well up there Mitsuba is smiling and Kou is blushing and Mitsuba looks like a girl 🤫😌

annnnddd the art up there is by softcocoa on YouTube and cocoa:) on tumblr so yeah pls follow them their art is therapeutic 

Also *this means whispers*

—————————-

Kou POV

"Hanako come heeeeeeeeerreeee!"

"I'm right here." He placed a hand on me.

"Stop trying to sound scary, it's getting my nerves, and get your hand of my shoulder!"

"Real quick, what's your type?"

"What the hell-what is that question!"

"Answer me." He was taking out his knife.

"Okay, Okay, cute smile"

"Hmmm, Mitsuba come here for a sec!"

"Why-" Hanako was getting his knife. Again. "Okay."

He walked over next to Hanako.

Hanako smiled.

"What're you doing."

"You'll see." He winked at me.

"What do you-" he made Mitsuba smile.

"What was that for? I-" 

Mitsuba started walking towards me with a cute face. 

"Uh-uh, seriously though what ARE you doing-AH PLEASE BACK AWAY FROM MY FACE THATS TOO CLOSE!" He got about a few centimeters away from my face.

"Ha! Did you see that Hanako! He's blushing!" Mitsuba screamed.

"I was not!" 

You were too, look!" Hanako showed me a picture he took with Mitsuba's camera.

"Uh," I was blushing, "what did I come here for? I gotta go." I ran out the door.

Mitsuba POV

"I don't think he likes me though Hanako, I mean, anyone would blush if a cute guy like me got in their face. Plus, he likes Daikon-Senpai." 

"He. LIKES. YASHIRO. Hehe, I hope he said goodbye to his family, because OH BOY IS HE GONNA DIE."

"I don't think you should do that, his brother would cancel you, so try NOT to kill Kou."

"Fine. I'lL kIlL HiS bRoThEr InStEaD."

"That's also a bad idea, STOP TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE!"

"You're right, I should run this by Yashiro... i'Ll Be BaCk FoR HiM."

"Hmmm."

"Kou, you good?  Wait, he probably went back to class-"

"I'm right here." He popped his head out from the corner.

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah, and two things, one he BETTER NOT KILL ME, and two, I DON'T  LIKE YASHIRO."

"I think he was just trying to prove that you don't like her, but I'm no help." I shrugged.

"Yeah you didn't."

"What are you doing in the hallway? Get back to class." A teacher passed. I hope I didn't get him in trouble.

"I work here." He slightly made himself taller and changed his voice to a deeper tone.

"Mhm, Okay, you put in some effort, but next time, I'm not gonna let you slide."

"Thanks." She smiled *Mitsuba, follow me*

I nodded my head. He took me out behind the building.

"You better not be planning on something lewd, sir."

"That again, I thought you were done with that crap."

"Lame-ass-traffic-safety-earring."

"..."

"Stop ignoring me!"

"..." he slowly creeped down to the ground and face planted into the grass.

"Kou? Ah dammit he's dead!" 

"I'm not." He muffled.

"Then what are you, a fish that's been beached?"

"I'm tired."

"Then why did you bring me here."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Then I'm leaving."

"That's fine."

"O-Okay, I'm gonna go now."

"Okay."

"Bye?"

"Bye."

"Never-mind, are you Okay," I sat him up and put my hand on his head. "Bro your temperature is REALLY hot, are you good?" (If it was later in the story, I would have put "not as hot as you bae~" Uh yeah I'm weird :/ )

"I don't feel so good-"

"Kou? Uh- I don't know what to do here, I can't just take a 'floating' body to the clinic just for them to give you ice!"

"Ah, what should I do-"

Kou kissed me.

Kou.

KISSED.

Me.

"Whatthehewhereareyourmannersyoupervertedlamasstrafficsafteyearringyoucantjustkisssomeonewithouttheirconsent!!!!!- Oh no."

Oh god, he passed out.

"HANAKO-KUN! SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP!"

Shit, no one can here me.

"You can't die, not when you JUST KISSED ME."

I heard laughing.

"Bro is that how you would react if I passed out, got, what would you do if I DIED! Bro you sounded-" Kou was being an asshole. (No, it was just me being an asshole and not wanting to write angst ha.)

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER I AM GOING TO SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL YOU BASTERED YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" I was grabbing rocks and throwing them at his face, although it wasn't very effective.

"Ha, you should have SEEN the look on your face when I 'passed out' you were all like 'he should have kissed me again wah wah wah!'" He was literally flailing on the floor laughing his ass off.

"Tch."

"You didn't deny it!"

"Shut up I did to!"

"No I-" someone kicked my back and I fell on Kou's face, our heads hitting, causing a cracking sound.

That's all I remembered till I was knocked out.

Jkjk I just landed on him that's it. But THE DEVIL HIMSELF WAS LEERING ABOVE US AND IT IS CREEPING ME THE HELL OUT.

"Y'all are so romantic oh my GOD. Huh, I should make a book about it..." Tsukasa started.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"What do you want."

"Amane, where is he?"

"Probably making out with Daikon-Senpai in the girls bathroom."

"Okay, thanks, and also, get a room."

"..."

————————————

Okay I'm done writing for now, my next chapter will probably be me over analyzing why they might be canon, but yeah, anyway, if you have questions, please leave them in the comments :D

840 words

First one here comment!