Introduction...Action!

'I never knew why i was a disappointment, I tried. I tried my best! But my best was never enough wasn't it? Whatever accomplishment i achieve—My head never shakes off the thought that someone..SOMEONE! Has achieved more, better, and shocking accomplishments than me. I can and won't ever be proud by myself if i don't surpass all of the standards put on by the people that  always will be better than me'

Wrote the letter.

Vena froze, Her curved figure carving out shadows in the shallow moonlight that softly grazes her soft features, She felt her heart pump in heart piercing pain. She wonders to herself..

' Wasn't this the letter i wrote as a child? When i was still the best of the worst?' She wasn't born in a stable household.. To be frank, Her life was good in outcall appearance, Living in her own world with her own fantasies. Fantasies that contained everything that she ever hoped herself to be.

One thing she could never stand is muffled talking, Be it people having a conversation right next to her room— Whenever she knows people..or individuals are having a talk with her not knowing what EXACTLY their speaking about. She feels intense fear and uneasiness because of this. Reminding her of the terrible childhood she once faced. She doesn't have a father, She was raised by two women who loved her very much, But sometimes they don't exactly get along..What I mean by this? Is that her parents fight against each other all the time,When she was a child. Lets rewind.

Their rooms are right next to each other, The only thing separating them is a mere plywood wall. Meaning that whatever they do, Its always heard- well..almost heard by the other person behind the wall.. Vena and Her parents are the one behind the walls. Although..The only moments they would argue, Is about their relationship. She always heard hurtful words and sobs by her mother behind the wall. This happened not only once—but more.

Give or take, Shes now traumatized by the voices and sobs of her parents through the wall. Making her weak to the thought of going through that again. So she was quite relieved when they moved houses. Of course she chose the room farthest from her parents, It was small but she'll to whatever it takes- To avoid these from happening again.

___

March, 12, 1988

" Vena, Wear this for church." Her mother sweetly demanded.. Vena was 10. Yet her outfit showed her entire back, making her uncomfortable with the subtle bareness. She actually pointed this out twice until her mothers breaking point. Her mother shouted at her, Rude..Things. Things that a young girl couldn't handle, But can she even call herself a young girl? Due to the trauma she experienced as a child, And peoples expectations making her feel like she needs to achieve them for a better figure in their perspective-She's mature enough for a teenager. But this doesn't mean she needs to be treated like one no?

' Take those clothes off!Get in the corner.'

' Why are you crying? Is there something to cry about?!"

' Why are you like this, So dramatic!"

This didn't make her feel good, Fat tears fell from her sore eyes as her mother kept going on and on about these comments,In the end they did not attend church,And this only made her mother even more livid. This scenario never escaped Vena's mind, But what bothers her the most is that her mother acted normal after, Not even trying to comfort her from the damage that she caused in her self-esteem and her feelings, That were already destroyed.

____
March 12, 1999

She pondered.. " Fuckin' Deja vu.." She mumbled in disgust, disbelief, and fear. She suddenly felt a large-but soft palm hold her shoulder. Though, She wasn't in fright, She knew this palm anywhere..  Devan.

" Devan, Are you high?" She hissed, clicking her tongue in annoyance. " Highly inlove with you? " Devan replied hesitantly, Her breathe hitched as a slight blush hood itself under the shadows of her hair, She cleared her throat and looked at Devan with her fierce eyes.

" W-would you maybe, accompany me to.." Vena hesitated to continue her sentence as she saw Devan's eyes light up with his face flushed in red due to the amount he's blushing, " I don't mind having a date with you.." He mumbles, his fist covering his pinkish lips..an expectant expression glistening in his golden eyes.

.. .

Vena.

Age: 29

Job: Detective agency

Status: RICH.

Relationship status: Single..?

IQ: 200IQ

Degree's: [STATUS BLOCKED]

School: Harvard.

Education: Graduated early due to high level intelligence.

Course(s): Hardware and Software Engineering, Computer Science, Architecture, History Literature.

Family: [ UNKNOWN ]

Parents: Ms. Connielt and Mr ( Unknown)

Motto: Go kill yourself.

Features: Blue feirce eyes, Pale skin, 6.1ft , Silver colored hair.

Devan.

Age: 31

Job: Assistant. ( Of Vena )

Status: Getting spoiled by his Boss ( Vena )

Relationship Status: Single..?

IQ: Slightly low? [ STUPID ]

Degree's: None.

School: Harvard.

Education: Nearly suspended, Bad student.

Course(s): Human Physiology

Family: [DEAD]

Parents: [MURDERED]

Motto: I'd kill myself for her, Why not am i right ladies?!

Features: Long dark hair, Dark skinned, Yellow mixed with hazel colored eyes, 5'9ft.

Vena's lower eyelid twitched in annoyance as she sighed, " No no, I meant accompany me to my mother's household." She inhaled and massaged the bridge of her nose.

" My mother believes that i have a partner at this day of the year, So pretend to be my significant other for tomorrow.". Devan stood effortlessly, severely, flawlessly! In front of the ' Multi-billionaire ' woman, And smirked.

He puts his thumb behind his chin, " Let me get this right.. You, want me to be your date for tomorrow? " Vena flinched and opened her lips state a sentence, Yet Devan's palm reached her soft plump lips before her own breathe would, " Ah ah ah! I'm not finished, Now where was i..Oh! The part where you want me to pretend to be your Future husband, Or! The person your willing to sacrifice and spend your entire life on!" He remarked while blushing at the thought.

Vena's head clicked.. She never asked herself this question before but.." Devan, Do you like me?"

Devan stood there in silence, As his breathe became heavier. " You know im lithoromantic right?" He awkwardly laughed.

-
Lithoromantic

. People who feel romantic attraction but don't want it being returned, To be exact! Their feelings may also go away when the person also has feelings for them. They barely feel romantic attraction when in a relationship.

" Oh, Are you? But that doesn't dismay the fact that you still like me, Does it now?" Devan felt sick from fear, " Your feelings are still onboard since we aren't in a relationship, And i haven't returned it have i? " Well Devan shouldn't have underestimated her..She's a Multi-billionaire due to her detective agency and her detective skills.

" Well," Devan cleared his throat, " We weren't friends for that long so i don't think i can tell you-"

" We've been friends since- 2 years old, Devan." Vena cut him off, putting her fist on her forehead.

Well, isn't this awkward..