Luxury Date

(Again another modern AU)

It took Obito all the courage to invite his girlfriend Rin on a date.
And since this is their first date, Obito wanted it to be somehow special.

So he invited her to the five star restaurant.
One of the most famous and beautiful restaurants.

Obito comes from rich family so he can allow everything.

Juat for his Rin.

It was exactly 8PM.

Obito and Rin entered the restaurant.

Obito was wearing a black suit with black pants and shoes while

Rin was wearing a blue long dress with white petals on it.

Woah Obito. This is amazing !
It looks so beautiful in here. And so sparkly.
Look at the chandelier Obito ! It's so big and shiny. Rin pointed out.

Rin calm down. You are acting like a child. Not that I'm complaining. Obito blushed.

Hehe sorry. I must seem like a weirdo in front of all these people. Rin stratched her neck.

Pay them no attention. You are on a date with me. Obito took Rin's hand and lead her to their table.
Rin blushed at Obito. He was so mature. Such a gentleman.

Oh wow. Obito this is seat next to window ! You really won this over ! Rin said excited.

I want only the best for my Rin. Obito said and kissed Rin's knuckles.

Stop it Obito. I am all red. Rin said blushing.

Obito smiled at his girlfriend. 

Let's go sit down Rin. I will help you. Obito moved a chair so Rin could sit down.

Oh thank you Obito. So elegant. Rin said the last part quietly. 

So what would you like ? Or do you need some time ? Obito asked taking his seat.

Let me see...

Oh ! So many fancy dishes. Rin murmured.

Obito chuckled at Rin.

You have been never at a place like this right ? 

No I have not. My family was poor so we couldn't really afford a food from luxury restaurants like this. Rin admitted embarrassed.

How embarrassing to date a boy from rich family. It's like I am trying to use him. Rin thought.

Have as much as you can. You are really pretty Rin. I don't think less from you because you were from poor family. At least you have a real family. 

Someone like me can't happiness from money. But you were the greatest thing that happened in my life. Obito confessed.

Obito...

Rin blushed at Obito's words.

So ? What will it be ? the waitress will arrive soon. 

Give me a second ! Rin immediately grabbed the menu and her eyes were going from right to left.

How about.....this fish with salad ! Rin beamed. 

Is that really what you want ? Well you always liked to eat fish when we were visiting Kakashi. 

Is something wrong with fish ? Rin pouted.

No nothing at all. Obito chuckled.

She is cute ! Obito thought.

What about dessert ?

Dessert ? Rin asked.

Yeah, don't you want one ? I thought you would want one. Obito said.