🔥 Part 2 🔥

Romance with a spirit

It was the first time when he came to my house,  exam were close and I don't want to fail. I ask him for help and he said yes.
Door bell rang and I opened the door,  I was in shorts and crop top .

" wow you are looking hot " he compliment me and I smiled and said " thanku "

After he came in,  I get some water for him , I was looking worried about exam.

" are you worried about exam " he asked and I replied in yes,  and my face expression also said all.

" don't worry tum is baar exam me top karogi " he replied and I laughed at him.

" agar main top karungi to tum kya karoge "

" matlab Main first aaunga to tum bhi second to aa jaogi yaar "

" I don't like math you know na "

" haan but did you forget your last grades in test aur jab Main tumhe samjhaunga to sab Ho jaayega "

" yaar Class me mujhse jayada smart aur intelligent ladke aur ladkiya hai Class me "

" mujhe ptaa hai tum 2nd Top karogi "

" agar aisa hua na to jo tum bologe na wo karungi , but aisa hoga nahi "

Meri ye baat sunte hee uske chehre par ek ajeeb si Smile thi.

" aur agar possible Ho gyaa to but tumko top aane ke liye koshish bhi to karni padegi "

" yaar koshish to tum jitna bologe main utna karungi "

"aur 2nd top aayi to jo Main bolunga wo karogi "

" yaar 2nd Top aa gayi to jo bhi tum bologe pakka karungi "

"are you  sure soch lo,  kuch bhi "

" haan theek hai,  but aisa bhi kya hai
Btao kya karna padega "

" jab 2nd aaogi Tab bataungaa,  abhi bta diya to kya pta tum try hee na karo "

" nahi aisa nahi hoga main apnaa 100 % dungi,  Mom Dad ko bhi prove karna hai,  btao to sahi "

" pakka na Sun ne ke baad mna mat kar dena "

" abhi tum mujhe dra rahe Ho "

" actually meri ek wish hai "

" accha ji kya wish hai "

he close to my ear and whisperd
" Main tumhare sath sex karna chahata hu,  ye meri wish nahi meri desire hai "

After his confessions I was stunned,  I was know he was interested in me but itna jyada ye nahi ptaa tha, he was very hot and intelligent also.
I was happy in my subconscious but showing little uncomfortable on face and scared also.

" but abhi utna comfortable feel nahi hota,  I mean Maine kabhi aisa socha nahi "

" don't worry abhi time hai na,  comfortable Ho jaayenge,  but tumne promise kiya bhulna mat "

" haan but,  ...... "

" do you know everyday you came to my dream,  when I closed my eyes  you appeared everytime aur "

" accha,  fir kya hota hai "

" In my dreams I present in your room and you came toward me , your wore nighty and than you came close to me and I was looking you,  you were looking so hot in that red nighty "

As he was describing his dreams,  I felt goosebumps In my body he was continuing his dream, so many times I fingerd to myself while I watch something like porn and stuff like that, well today I listening dream and now I know about him how he is looking to me and what in his mind for me but he never know how many time I allow to him to came to my dream and so many times he was the reason for fingering that I did to myself,  it's all started from the day we met and when he ignored me at first day and I punished him in my dream. He than continuing telling his dream.

"You are wearing a red colored bra and panty below it , I open your dorie and remove your nighty and touch your bra with my hands And then I start pressing your boobs and than you stopped me and I woken up after dream broke.  I wanted to tell you for so long but could not tell "

As he was saying this to me I feeling a current in my body,  it was weird feeling for me first time,  is se pahle kisi ladke ne kabhi aisa kuch nahi bola tha kabhi , I was virgin.  I stop him.

" Right now I am having exam tension, I will listen about your dreams some other day " I said to him.

I had stopped him that time but the hormonal flow that was happening in my body was uncontrolled.  But I did not allow it to be revealed in front of him.
When he leave I came to my room and close the door and to calm my self I put my hand in my short under the panty.  I start moving finger between my leg that day I fingering to calm my self Aur I decide Whatever will happen after the exam, whether I come second or not, I will going to loose my virginity  with him.

To be continued