I like YOU

Once I saw Minho I Was happy we switch our phone numbers so I have his number just in cast.After work Minho texted me."can we meet up?"Minho sent."sure where?"I texted back."at the park."Minho texted back."ok see ya."I texted back.I got ready then left the house,while I was walking to the park I saw 'him','him' is baekhyun, I was shocked to my right was baekhyun and to my left was Minho, I went to ............. Minho because he texted me.iI went up to him he was sitting on the bench I sat down but it smell weird when I faced him ,he kissed me I liked it so I kissed back then he broke the kiss after a minute,I turned back to see baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie huging,I just put on a weak smile.I turned around to see Minho he looked at me deeply."I like you."was what I heard."Minho you are drunk,so I think you won't remember anything so I like you too."I said back.He just smiled like a fool.I tried to bring him back I couldn't so I asked for help luckly baekhyun was still there "can you bring Minho back?"I asked."Sure where?"he asked back."Ummmm do you know where him lives?"I asked."no."he said no,what to do."bring him to my house I gusset ."he nodded.We quickly arrived here I thanked him,he also helped me bring him to my room."Can I get your phone number?he asked,I was shocked,I just nod and dial in my number,then he left it feels weird.I went to take a shower then I went to bed I slept on the coach.I wish that I can have a man.