CHAPTER 1: The Accident

We packed are things and got inside the car . I knew that Kiree had mentally disorder but my wife didn't listened to me . After a couple of hours we reached the Street Pringinton then we got out the car and slammed the door . I turned around then I saw only a dark place were trees , a little house , and also my wife , Sophie Carey she had chocolate eyes and wearing white dress with pink shoes with hills , my evil daughter , Kiree Carey she had a very black eyes she also wearing a yellow with heart T-shirt and jeans with her black and pink rubber shoes and our dog Potchie she is a shepard dog . I walked slowly then I heard some creepy sound near the house I turned around then I said " Let's Go " . We went to the little house then I saw a three rooms with a living room , bathroom , and kitchen . Then I saw a Family portrat . It was evening when I woke up to drink a water but I heard something ........a girl's scream ..." Wait where's my wife where's Sophie ........? ", I said to myself . I run fast but it's too late I saw my wife is laying on the wood floor .........." Wake up Sophie ....wake up ....... Don't give up ..........Oh no !!! This is not true " . " Oh......oh Ralph I know that you are smart but you didn't save your wife .....you're such a looser but it's too late I killed her then I kill you too .......sorry Ralph you are not my true dad my true dad is Ron Hemmings you killed him ....many years before you adopt me I saw you and my dad were talking about me but my dad didn't agree to you ... That's why you killed him .....you killed him .....you are also a killer then this is the end of your life ........She got her knife in the table then she stabbed me in my arm . I run fast as I could then she didn't saw me ......I hide in the grass ........" Where are you Ralph ....oh I forgot Potchie ......I will kill her too ... ....", Kiree said . She sat on the wooden floor then she stabbed Potchie 20 times . I was crying in that moment . I bought that for my wife's birthday . It was the only memory for Sophie . She licked the blood of Potchie then she throw Potchie in the garbage . " That was an accident I tell to my friends that we are accidented in the car along the way.....Then I tell to them that if they saw my fake daddy call the police because my dad is drunk ", Kiree said .

Sorry If it is too long ......T.Y for reading .....

- shensky