The truce extends

"In order to find our respective teams..." berdlys eyes narrowed in annoyance, "We must form an uneasy truth"

Berdly sighed. He didn't want to do a truce, specially not with the C+ team leader, but kris question was... unfortunately, very true in its call out. He was unaware of where Queen and Noelle were, and looking around all by himself proved to be a harder feat then previously calculated.

Berdly turned to the alleyway, hearing whispers. "Huh? Did you hear something?"

"Honk honk no it's just the sounds of the city"

Berdly eyes narrowed, staring for a few seconds.
...
"Oh ok"

He turned back to kris, a smug look plastered back onto the blue jay "Hmph, well I'll be ahead. Don't be LATE!!!" He turned around to walk away but stopped.

Berdly hummed to himself, thinking. As the way it was now, berdly had prove to himself that the way he was doing things was ineffective in his search, and while kris was now forced into a truce due to berdlys tactical persuasion, that didn't really stop the kid from bypassing or purposely spreading false information for jokes and tricks. Kris was trickster at heart, and such it was silly of the blue jay to leave him alone like this.

Besides, he had to see how his gamer competitor was handling the situation they both found themselves in. Kris proved to be a formidable rival in the past, and as a rival Berdly needed to make sure Kris was keeping up with the blue bird.

Turning around on the heel of his talons, he looked back at Kris with a grin

"Actually kris, I've change my mind. I'm coming WITH you!"

He saw how kris turned his head slightly, mouth pressing into a thin line

"Indeed my C+ Student! Do not fret, for I will be your ( temporary ) knight in shining armor in place for Susie and the green boy!"

Berdly did one of his show off grins.

Kris stared at him for a little bit, seeming to actually consider it.
Kris shrugged "uh.... Sure?"

Berdly chuckled "Excellent choice my comrade! Now let's go, Time waits for no one!"

Berdly turned to start heading back to the other direction, but when he was about to turn the corner he saw kris walking... the other way.

Berdly stopped to look at kris "uh, kris? We're suppose to be moving forwards, not backwards?"

Kris stopped, looking back at him and shrugging, like even he didn't know why he was doing it. Never the less Kris continued the opposite way

"Kris?" He saw kris slowly disappearing "K-Kris! HEY! WE'RE TEAM MEMBERS NOW REMEMBER?!" He growled loudly "mother of... WAIT UP!"

Berdly ran off and after kris, leaving noelle and queen in the alleyway.

Noelle looked up to see the Queen look a little annoyed "oh that jerk they totally went against our truce" the queens headvisor said the words Wtf?
Queen jumped down from the alleyway and watched the two disappear "oh well at least blue child got burgly away from here. Now to find my favorite peon!" The words saying hell yea appearing on her.

She quickly walked away, laughing as she did.

Noelle slowly walked outwards herself, taking a deep breath "man... that was tense." She looked left and then right. "..." she smiled nervously, finding humor in the situation she was in "Aw man, now I kinda wish I was in berdlys place! Haha'"