1

Requested by quicklight8945

Will pov
Me, Rhys, baz, Ryan, and Lewis were playing games together then all of a sudden the screen turned purple I closed my eyes and reopened them just in case I was seeing things then I realize now I'm just with Rhys "GUYS"I yell as Rhys is looking around then I pass out.

Lewis pov
Me and my friends were playing games but then something happened and me, Baz, and Ryan were not a Will's house anymore "where are we"Ryan said as baz helped him back up to his feet "no clue"I said looking around the place "it looks so familiar"I said under my breath as we looked for a way out.

Ryan pov
As we looked for a way out of this place I felt someone push me to the ground I looked up to see if I could see who did it but instead I just saw someone grabbing Baz then someone pushed me back down "GUYS"Lewis screamed as he ran towards us but someone tackled him to the ground then I passed out.

Baz pov
I felt someone grab my hands and pull me backwards then they shove me down next to Ryan who passed out then my vision went blurry then everything went black.

Lewis pov
Someone pinned me right on to the wall I tried to get out of their grasp then I realized I have the height advantage because the person looks a bit shorter then me so I kick them in the stomach and they fall to the ground "nice try"another person said as they grabbed me then the other one gets back up and grabs my other arm then one more person walks over to us from the area my two friends were in then they punched me hard in the head and everything went black.

Dawktrap pov
Once I heard someone walk in I looked up to see my three little minions each with one person in their hands "good job you guys"I said "thanks boss"Will said taking the purple hood off of his head as the other two do the same thing "go tie them up somewhere"I said "but I want to kill one of them"Charlie said which makes sense because out of the four of us he is the most violent "later Charlie"I said as his face immediately lit up with happiness "YES"he practically screamed as the three walk away.

Time skip

Still dawktrap pov
Once they woke up I walked over to the the three "hello"I said "LET US GO"Lewis screamed "hm no"I said "what do you want with us"Ryan asked in a more calm voice then what Lewis had "well I was going to kill you but someone else wants to do that for me"I said as fear went on to each of their faces "COME HERE CHARLIE"I yell and he came running in then he tripped over my foot and fell to the ground "very graceful entrance Charlie"I said as he tried to get up but just for fun I used my foot to push him right back to the ground "HEY"he yelled as I finally let him get back up "anyways which one am I killing first"he said with excitement in his voice "hm how about you chose"I said not really caring which one dies "OKAY"Charlie screamed happily "wait I forgot my knife"he said "let's go grab it but first I'm gonna get someone to watch these guys"I said deciding to come with him so he doesn't kill anyone in glitchtraps cult "WILL"I yell and he slowly walked the room unlike how Charlie ran in "watch these guys okay"I said "okay"he said then me and Charlie left.

Will pov
Once the two left I looked at the three and I didn't want to see any of them die so I ran over and untied them "what are you doing"Lewis asked "planting a bomb some where I'M OBVIOUSLY HELPING YOU"I said sarcastically causing baz and Ryan to laugh a bit then the three went running but I came along just in case once we got to the door Charlie walked right in front of it "where are you going"he said as dawktrap just watched "move Charlie"I said not feeling like dealing with this today "no"he said then he stabbed baz in the chest at least six times and baz fell right to the ground "BAZ"Ryan screamed as tears went down his face and he grabbed baz somewhat hugging him then Charlie stabbed Ryan too I ran right over to Lewis grabbed his hand ran to the door opened it and just got out of there as fast as possible Lewis just had this scared look the whole time we were running I could practically see tears forming in his eyes so once we were far enough we stopped running and I hugged him and he just went into tears.

Lewis pov
"They're both dead"I said under my breath as tears streamed down my face and Will just kept his arms wrapped around me "I know"he said.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted but when I read the request this is what came to mind if you can't tell I really like writing dark and gory things anyways have nice day or night or whatever time it is where you live.