(5) "Eumsig Gomawo!~"

"Because the memories of you having met Cale are unraveling"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did I read that correctly? My memories of Cale are becoming undone. What does he mean by that?

Eruhaben is confused, his mind a mess, and he doesn't know what the God of Death means by 'Unraveling'

"What do you mean by that..?" Eruhaben asks as his eyes narrow.

The God of Death chuckles in the body of Cage, "I mean, you met Cale, he just erased your memories of you having met him" He says as he glances at Eruhaben who is still looking at him seriously.

"Why.., Why did he do that?" Eruhaben asks, confusion evident in his tone and words.

"Because, he needed you to go with Choi Han and stick with him for his plans to flow in motion, when he told you this, you refused, you didn't like Choi Han, not after what he did to Cale, but in the end, Cale erased your memories and replaced them with fake ones, then the plan was set into motion since the day you met Choi Han" The God of Death explains.

"What plan?" Asks Eruhaben, as he tries to process the information he has just gotten.

"Can't say too much now :P" He says as he stuck out his tongue, just before Cage's eyes glowed purple for a second and then disappeared.

Cage yawns and lays her head down, passing out.

Eruhaben sighs, as he does, he feels a pang in his head as he clutches it with his hand. 

Memories that seem to be his start to replace the ones that were forged by Cale. 

Eruhaben suspects that the reason why he has his memories now is because, part 1 of the plan is completed, which was to find and save Cale.