First time on the Ice.

Emma decided to take Killian ice-skating for their first Christmas together. Killian has never even heard of ice-skating before so he was a little nervous about it.

"Killian, are you ready?" Emma shouted up to him. Killian came down with a huge grin on his face. Emma giggled at him because he had out on 4 of his new winter jumpers and his leather jacket, a pair of sweatpants over his leather pants and 7 Paris of socks.

"What's so funny love?" Emma walked over to Killian still giggling and kissed his lips sweetly. "Okay, I'm not going to complain about that but I still want to know what's funny!" Killian was getting slightly irritated now. So Emma told him that he didn't need all of the extra clothing on. Killian then started to take all the extra clothing off.

"Don't worry you will be fine" Emma was reassuring Killian that it was fine to step on the ice. "Killian trust me" Killian nodded his head, grabbed Emma's hand and stepped onto the ice. "See it's not that bad!" Emma teased him.

Killian held on to Emma's hands like his life depended on it! After about skating around the ice-rink 3 or 4 times Killian started to get a hang of
It. "See Swan, I'm a survivor!"

"You are learning to ice-skate not fighting ogres" Emma laughed. Killian found Emma's sass very amusing. "Well then if your a survivor, let's see how long you last on your own!" Killian starred to shake his head as emma let go of his hand. Killian didn't know what to do so he just moved his feet forward as Emma had told him before.

"Emma! I can do it!" Killian was getting the hang of it and started to skate towards Emma. Killian didn't know how to control the speed and couldn't slow down as he reached Emma.

"Killian!" Emma giggled as they both hit the ice. Luckily Killian had saved Emma from hurting herself by having her fall on top of him. They were both lying on the ice for at least five minutes but they didn't care, they didn't care who was watching them or who was around them. Killian reached up to Emma and placed his lips on hers and Emma reacted by giving him a loving smile and pecked his lips again.

"How about we get going, order a pizza and watch Netflix?" Emma smiled at hook and nodded her head.
They both helped each other up off the ice even tho Emma had to basically carry Killian off the ice but she didn't mind. All that mattered to her was that she now has a family who truly loved her.

"Killian?"
"Yes,Love?" He smiled buy look slightly confused.
"This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"
"Yes it is,swan!" He then bend down picked her up and swung her around when he put her they did not let go of each other. They made sure they stayed in their embrace until they reached their home.

Hi sorry I feel like this one shot was really short but this is the first one I have ever done!
Please vote and comment I Would love to read your feedback and if any of you want to give me any suggestions for me to write another one just message me! Well I hoped you liked my very first one shot!

Rosie xoxo