We Meet Again

They just stared at me like I had two heads. This was really starting to creep me out.

"Umm..... hello. I know I look different but there's no need to stare," I said snapping them out their trance. This is what I was dressed

in:[polyvore] . And this is what I look like now:

" Oh, my bad. It's just that you look SO different now. You not little ol' Arri no more," Langston said still staring at me VERY hard. " You've grown up very well," he mumbled but I still heard him. I blushed a little.

"Girl, What you blushin' fo," Julian said noticing my now cherry-red cheeks.

"Nothin," I said still staring at Langston. Why were we so awkward now?

"Well it don't look like nothin."

"Julian just shut up and give me a hug."

"I don't know. You might got cooties," he teased.

"Wanna find out, " I said as I began chasing him around the airport. I used to be able to catch Juju quick, but now it's hard enough tryna keep up. As I was runnin', I ran into Day Day.

"Dang, Arri no hello before you get all up on me," he joked.

"Boy please! I don't want you! Now give me a hug."

"Okay. How you been in the A, ma'?"

"Fine. I been focused on my drawings a lot. I think I might get into a good art college with my new portfolio."

"You know you gon' have to show us that work, and it betta be bomb."

"Oh, you already know," I said while dappin' him up

After Day Day and I stopped talking. The boys took me to Julian's house. That's where Imma be staying while I'm here.

"HEYYYYY, Ms.G !!!!!!!!!!" I yelled to Julian's mom through the house. I'm the only person who she lets call her that.

"Arri !!!!!" Ms. G yells as she runs from the back room to hug me. " I haven't seen you since you were 13 and had those cute little braces and freckles. Aww, you were so cute back then."

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY " BACK THEN". I'm still cute now.

"Now look at you," she adds, " all grown up and HOT. I betchu' got all them boys in Atlanta fightin over you." Ms. G had a funny way of always making me feel embarrassed. I know I had changed over the years, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. "So when are you and my boy gon' get together?"

I almost died right there. Every since we were little, Ms. G had this notion that me and Julian would get together. I keep tellin' her that we are just friends, but she won't give up.

"Ms. G, Juju's a nice guy, but we are just friends. He's like a brother to me," I said tryin' to end the conversation quick.

"Yea," Julian added. "That would just be nasty.EWW"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "And what you mean by that?!?"

"Aye chill, I ain't mean it like that. You like my lil' sis so us gettin together would be weird." he said tryna defend him self.

" That better be what u meant."

Everyone laughed. I can already tell that these next years in Cali will be memorable.

***************************************************************************************************************************