"Verónica~"

I woke up and my stomach was growling at me like a tiny dog. I was literally starving. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat quickly before I had to catch my flight from Colombia to the US. I'm moving there for a friend. A good friend. Eddie. I've never met him irl, but he seems fun to hang around. So do his friends. They're so fun to make videos with.

 Anyways, I grabbed a granola bar to eat while driving to the airport. I got my coat and ran out the door as fast as I could. I packed all my stuff beforehand so it would be ready.

 I started the car and started heading toward the airport. While I was driving my phone started ringing. I look at my phone. The caller ID said "Eddie 💗💗💗". So I stopped my music (I was listening to Don't Tell Em' by Jeremiah, which weirdly reminded me of Eddie.) I paused it and picked up the phone.

 "Aye mami!" Eddie said loudly from the other line. "Hola, Eddie!" I said brightly as I smiled. "How you been?" I asked him happily while still smiling. "Bien, bonita." He says. I could tell that he was smiling. "That's great!" I said while I wiped a little bit of crumbs off my lip. "How are the boys?" I asked him with a smile. "Well, Gaege has been kind of distant lately." He said. He sounded kind of upset. Gaege was his best friend. "As of late." I corrected him, which made him a little, teensy, tiny bit mad, which I found sort of cute. "Aye, dios mío." He mumbled. "You know my English isn't great, Verónica." He said the same thing he does every time I corrected him. "I know, I know." I said solemnly.

 "So when are you moving here, Vee?" He asks in a sort of impatient tone. "Vee..." I said quietly. "My dad used to call me that..." I said while remembering my dad. "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't know." Eddie says sincerely. I started tearing up a little. "It's ok, Edd. It's not your fault. I should've told you." I said whilst wiping my tears. "Ok. Well I have to go. Narrador won't stop bothering me. Adíos..." "Verónica~" He says in a seductive voice. He hurries to hang up the phone. I sigh and remember my dad's death. My dad's gruesome, tragic death.

Word count: 409