V

───────────────────────────

I was currently picking up some herbs near the lake that I usually go to relax, zalgo said that I'm going to make a healing potion even though he already have a stock in his storage room.

After I got some enough herbs I decided to go back to my house, I could teleport back but I decided to walk instead because my energy will be waste if I teleport back home and I wanted to enjoy the nature.

As I was walking peacefully I sense someone was following behind me, I sigh and then smiled "I know your there splendor" I heard a whine from behind and I turn around to see splendor with a pout.

"You always know! How?" He ask and I shrug and continued walking, he of course follow behind. As we walk in silence I decided to break it "So that was your brothers huh? I wonder what they'll look like in their slender form" I side eye him and I saw him tense up.

"I don't know what your talking about" He said with a pout "I can tell when your lying splendor" He let out a sigh "Yes yes, they are my brothers, my stupid brothers hmph!" He huffed and crossed his arms.

"You are so childish"

"Buut~ You like that side of me~"

My face flushed, how did he learn how to do that I coughed and cleared my throat "Keep dreaming splendor" I said with my head down to hide my burning face and walked a bit faster.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Idiot..."

━━━━━━━━━━

"So that's who splendor keep seeing" Offender said to his other two brothers, Slender man and Trenderman "But isn't that the woman who was with zalgo?" Trenderman said pointing at [Y/n] who was picked up by splendor and spinned her around.

"Hmm maybe we can use her" He said as he turn around to look at their older brother who seem to be thinking "We'll see" Slender said as they look back at the two.

━━━━━━━━━━

Another short one ;-;