• Admitting to you

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•●•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈• •

.
.
Heeseung voluntary declined the invitation from his comrades, instead of going to party together for the events of their final exames.
And now he feel very unhappy, the boy he fell in love with him is upsetting, a mood killer with his perturbing messages which he sent earlier in his journey.

The younger completely misinterpreted their relationship into something else. he might think Heeseung only care and wants what's inside his pants.well this was true too but not exactly.

Heeseung agree last night he put him through too much, he used his partners body for his own needs which is very selfish of him.
But he can't describe how much he was in need to let out his compressed lewdness and satisfy his sexual appetite in away or another, or else he was going to be hard to deal with in the next few days, Plus, it was just a one time thing it's not like he will be tormenting him every single night, so nothing to worry about.

Now he will have to explain himself to the younger so he won't think bad of him anymore.

.
.
.

Heeseung arrived soon

Just to find Jay packing his things up, the boy is planing to leave him apparently.

The right side of the room was completely emptied into two luggages.

It breaks Heeseung heart into tiny shards cause the younger put much more effort than the previous partners, he look like he is not willing to come back ever again.

This must be a jock Heeseung can't be messing up another relationship once again.

Jay got distracted by his presence for milliseconds allowing their eyes to barely meet, which unfortunately Jay had no longer the fond dear eye look he used to have for Heeseung.

"JAY ?" He snapped at the younger
Who ends drifteing his head away unbothered, acting like he is not there so his reactions doesn't count.
Even his angry voice had realy no effect, so it was useless yelling and scolding at the moment.

Jay was determined
But pretty knew the older will make it harder for him to leave.

Heeseung felt under pressure he tries to think wisely, he mostly fear the consequences of his actions when he had done nothing to the younger yet.

He gulps, this is not like it's something new he is experiencing, yet he can't stop panicking from the inside while pulling a strait face on the outside,
He believes he can handel this, all he needs to do is to show the younger that he is the one in control.

And that's how he closes the door behind him and secretly pull the keys off quietly hiding them inside his pocket.
Then he goes to sit on his chaire facing the younger

All he could do is watching him in silence while still feeling anxious with the fear growing inside of him.

Time goes by and Jay walk toward the door, pulling both heavy luggages behind him. Not even caring to bid his goodbye to his almost boyfriend.

He keep pissing him off!

But nothing happened, by now Jay had already understood he wasn't leaving without having to face him.
He realy should have expected such a move from the older.

.

Jay stops when he is finally standing infront of heeseung

Heeseung opens his mouth
And Jay beat him to that
"Hand me the keys" he orders, pulling his palm open infront of heeseung as well.

Heeseung bite his lips before narrowing his eyes to take a better look at Jay

"Why should I?" He would never, Jay can beat him up and to the ground then walk on his body and he still wouldn't