Crushing

Hi this is my first Steve Harrington fanfic hope you like it!
(sorry if its not totally accurate to him)

Y/N had had a crush on Steve Harrington since the first day she met him. She had been mesmerized by his charming smile and kind eyes.

Y/N had been trying to get Steve to notice her for weeks, but it seemed like he didn't even know she existed. She was determined to make her presence known, even if it made her nervous.

One day, Y/N mustered up the courage to strike up a conversation with him. She was so nervous, she could barely get out more than a few words. But Steve was so friendly and kind, it made her feel a bit more at ease.

The two talked and laughed for a while, and when it was time to leave, Steve gave her a friendly hug goodbye. Y/N was so surprised, but she couldn't help but blush.

That hug had made Y/N's crush on Steve even stronger. She couldn't stop thinking about it for days. She would often find herself daydreaming about him and wondering if he felt the same way.

Y/N was determined to find out if Steve had the same feelings for her. She built up the courage to ask him out, and to her surprise, he said yes! She was over the moon and couldn't believe her luck.

Unfortunately, their romantic moment was cut short when Nancy Wheeler, Steve's girlfriend, showed up. She was obviously not happy to see Y/N and Steve together, and made it clear she was not happy about the situation.

Y/N was embarrassed and scared and quickly left the scene. She was heartbroken, knowing that her feelings for Steve would remain unrequited. She was sure that Nancy would never allow her to be with Steve.

But, to her surprise, a few days later Steve reached out to her and asked if they could talk. He wanted to explain the situation and let her know that his feelings for her were real.

Y/N was overjoyed and couldn't believe it. She was so happy to know that Steve actually liked her back. Despite Nancy's disapproval, Steve wanted to be with Y/N.

Y/N and Steve ended up dating for a while, and although it was a bit complicated at times, they were very happy together. They eventually ended up getting married and living happily ever after.

Y/N often looks back on the time she had a crush on Steve Harrington with fondness. Even though it hurt Nancy's feelings, she is grateful that Steve freed himself from her grip and followed his heart.