Chapter 1- the begging

Ok hello everyone. That's not my first fanfic, but it is the first one which I post somewhere so I hope you enjoy :) and that it is not that bad :') Also sorry if there is any grammar or typing mistakes.-_-

This story includes:
-My hero academia
-Tododeku
-Boy×boy
-tddk meeting in middle school
-Emotional todoroki

Okay then let's start :)

Izuku, 14 years old middle school student. Since he was quirkless got bullied at school even by his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou. Katsuki was bullying him because he was thinking Izuku was powerless. But in the end he ended up doing all this to get his attention, because when the time was passing he was slowly falling for him.

One normal day at school, Izuku was going home. He was feeling kind of depressed while just walking home in a lot of thoughts though his mind. He was walking though the road near the park and seeing people happy expect one half-red, half-white haired boy sitting behind one bench. It didn't get his attention at first but then he saw the boy was upset and had massive burn scar at his face. Didn't know why but decided to go and talk to him. He fast changed his road and walked to him.

,,Hi" -Izuku said, a bit worried about the boy's reaction.

,,uhm..hi..Do you need something?" -The boy said a bit awkward.

,,I just saw you were upset and wanted to control that are you okay" - said Izuku smiling.

,,Ye,..I'm fine." - said the boy with emotionless face.

Then Izuku understood that he is not fine. He let his bag down and sitted next to him saying:

,,I am Izuku Midoriya! ^-^ "

The half and half boy was a bit surprised but still automatically said:

,,Shoto Todoroki"

,,Nice to meet you sho-chan ^-^ " -Izuku said while having this dumb but sweet face.

,,Sho-chan?" - todoroki said surprised, because no one ever has called him with nickname.

,,I can call you like that right?"

,,Ye, sure.."

*Izuku mumbling about all might*

Todoroki was feeling really weird while their conversation. He has never met someone like Izuku. His whole life he has only been around his family and some random dumb kids he has met at the park, because Endeavor never let him go to school. But this green haired boy wasn't like anyone he has ever met...

,,So in which school are you? :D " -asked Izuku.

,,I haven't been to school yet, because dad didn't let me, but I am finally starting school tomorrow at *Izuku's school name* "-todoroki said with little smile at his face.

,,REALLY?? THAT'S MY SCHOOL!!"
- Izuku said loudly.

They talked a bit more then Izuku said:

,,It is getting late, wanna come to mine for today?"

,,Are you sure it's okay?" -said todoroki.

,,Yea, it's alright ^-^ "

Then they both got up and went to Izuku's house, while talking more at the road to there.

In Izuku's home:

They both got there. Izuku got his back down and took his keys out, then opened the door. When they both came in Izuku said:

,,Hi mom, I'm home! "- shouted he to his mother.

Inko got out of the kitchen where she was and shouted back:

,,Hi, sweetie!- then looked at todoroki and said-,,who is that? :D"

,,That's my friend Shoto Todoroki. Can he stay up tonight?"- said Izuku.

,,Sure! :D -said Inko smiling that way - ,,Sweetie do you want some more comfortable clothes? :D "

,,No, thank you." - said todoroki smiling. He was really shocked how they both were so kind to each other.

,,Are you sure..It's really not a problem!- Izuku said.

Todoroki accepted and got some of Izuku's clothes. Inko left them and got back to her work. When they dressed up, they both went to Izuku's room to rest. They talked more then (because they are literally new meeting💀)

*While they were talking*

,,Soo Sho-chan what's your quirk? :D" - Izuku said excitely.

,,Uhm..Ice and fire...but I don't use my father's fire quirk! :c" - todoroki said .

,,But..it is your quirk not his." - Izuku said.

,,But ..it comes from him..so it is his quirk. - todoroki said dumb.

,,Uhm..well it may be coming from him but you were born with it..so it is your quirk." -Izuku said.

Todoroki POV: 👁👄👁

He had big moment of realization. Then todoroki slowly and emotionlessly got up of the bed where they were sitting and walked to Izuku. He wanted just to talk to him but he tripped over Izuku's school bag. Then fell over Izuku with his hands at Izuku's back. When they fell at the bed as todoroki was over Izuku, he almost fell at his face. They both looked at each other's faces, blushing hard. Until this moment was stopped by the sound of opening door. It was Inko. She just wanted to ask that do they want something to eat and while opening the door said:

,,Hey kids do you want some---- ×-×...EH?!?!?!"- Inko

,,WAIT MOM, NO IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!...- Izuku said almost shouting. He was feeling really embarrassed from this situation at the moment. The situation really wasn't how it looked like, but still he didn't want his mom to think they are dating or something. He had really messed up feelings that moment. -,,UHM,
WE JUST FELL!!

,,UHM.OKAY I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU KNOW KIDS. SORRY!" - Inko said managing to close to door.

,,Mrs. Midoriya is there something wrong?" - Asked Todoroki confused, doesn't understanding what Inko was thinking.

,,Shoto, dear you can call me mom!"- Inko said emotionally and left the room. Then Todoroki finally realized what she was thinking. Then they both got up, blushing hard. It was getting late so todoroki decided to go home. When he left Izuku explained everything to his mom everything.
While Endeavor was yelling at him because he came late, Todoroki only could think about his day with Izuku and how kind and sweet he is. He never had met someone like him. It felt like he was living completely different life from the last hours.

Okay, that's it for chapter 1 :D. I hope you like it. I will try to write chapter 2 soon too :P
Love you, byee<3