Chapter 2-Middle school

Hi again, that's chapter 2. I will try to make this part longer..Also I forgot to mention at the last part that none of the fanart drawing above are mine. Also I haven't watched the newest episodes yet so sorry if there is something wrong.
I hope you enjoy<3  :D

   The next day Todoroki woke up and was excited to see how Izuku's school was. He was feeling like something in his life finally was going. He couldn't even believe it was real, the past day thought it was all just a dream. He was even scared to fall asleep, because of that.

    Then dressed up, got his bag and finally left the house to go to school. He didn't know how exactly he was feeling about Izuku..just knew it was something he had never felt to someone.

   When he finally got to school and took some documents, he went to search Izuku. It was kinda hard because he didn't know the school and was feeling a bit lost.
He finally looked at the hour and decided just to go to class. Todoroki only knew the number of the classroom so he was walking though the corridors to find the right room. Even though the principal told him that he was gonna introduce him to the class, todoroki wanted to go earlier so he can talk to Izuku first. Then finally saw the door with the right number and got ready. Then he slowly got the handle and opened it. What he saw was shocking for him. He saw Izuku at the floor with slight scar on his face and crying with some bullies like around him. His mind was slow and was trying to understand what was happening, but his body moved faster and ran to help him.

   ,,HEY! STEP AWAY!"- he said with nervous face while standing in front of Izuku, trying to protect him.

   ,,Who the fuck are you?!- said Bakugou, shouting. He was kind of shocked too, didn't expect just one boy from nowhere to protect deku.

   ,,T..Todoroki-kun?!- said Izuku before suddenly remembering that he said he was gonna go to this school too. Still he was really surprised that todoroki was trying to protect him.

   ,,Do you know him DEKU?!- Bakugou said. He was hardly trying to understand what's happening.

   ,,Useless..?"- todoroki said more calmly this time, before he took slight ice with which he freezed the bullies.

   ,,UNFREEZE ME YOU HALF N HALF BASTARD!"- Said bakugo literally shouting.

  ,,Midoriya, you okay?? - Said todoroki fast turning to Izuku.

   ,,Y-ye I'm fine.."- Said Izuku trying to cover his face.

  Then Todoroki slowly got down and got Izuku in his arms.

   ,,Hm..Todoroki-kun I can walk." - he said

   Then walked though the door. Izuku was blushing and trying to hide his face, todoroki from the other side was really worried about Izuku. When they got out of the room Todoroki slowly took Izuku on the little sofa at the corridor, and crouched down, then he looked at Izuku's face and managed to pick up his hair so he can see his scars.

   ,,Are you okay? - Said Todoroki really calm trying to comfort him.

  ,,Ye I'm fine, just.."- said Izuku, but stopped when he saw todoroki picking up his hair. Todoroki saw it looked bad. Also accidentally saw little burn scar on his shoulder.

   Todoroki had a lot messed up feeling that moment. He was angry, worried but first of all he was wondering why didn't Izuku protect himself. They talked a lot the past day at Izuku's house but he wasn't able to hear what his quirk was because of the little thing that happened back then.

,,..Izuku..why didn't you protect yourself..?.." - Todoroki finally said with the thought of that he may have weak quirk or something.

   ,,..I-I'm quirkless..If I try to protect myself, kacchan will mess up with me even more." - he said with sad voice trying to not look much at his face. Todoroki was surprised to hear this but still didn't find this as enough reason to do such thing.