CHAPTER 1

Enjoy Reading.....

In the beautiful morning Shay from his dream. He saw Can sleeping in the bed next to him. The clock showed 6:30 in the morning, Shay got up and prepared himself for school and he also didn't forget to wake up Can who was lazy to get up early in the morning.

"Wake up early, we'll be late for school." Shay said as he tied his school tie.

"Shay give me another five minutes I'm sleepy." Can said in a spoiled tone.

"Don't play Can, it's 7 o'clock so get up early." Shay pulled the blanket that covered Can's body. Can immediately wake up and get ready for school with a sullen face.

They both walk to school because their dorm and school are very close.

When the two of them entered the school main gate a group of male students blocked their way.

Hey look there are two little girls in our school." Said a boy in the group near his other friend. They all laughed mockingly.

"Don't disturb us." Shay said sternly. He saw a frightened Can.

"What can you do if we disturb you?" A baritone voice asked. It was Arjun Fernandez and next to him stood Alrich Aryan. Shay and Can's bodies tensed to see the person who always bullied them coming.

"We will make a complaint to the principal and also we are not girls." Can said firmly even though his voice showed fear. He wants to be brave in order to protect Shay.

"Wow amazing my little girl is good at answering now." Said Arich standing next to Arjun. Arjun who heard what Alrich said smiled sarcastically while the other students laughed mockingly.

Shay immediately looked for a way to escape. He quickly pulled Can's hand to run away from there. Shay also pushed Arjun who blocked his way. Finally they both managed to escape from there.

In a short time they both reached their class. Shay and Can sat in their seats what was even worse was Arjun and Alrich sitting behind them in the class. Although Shay and Can are not very good at sports, they are really smart students so they are both in the same class as Arjun and Alrich.

At school Arjun and Alrich are called Golden Students because they are both good at studies and sports. In fact, Alrich holds the position of head of the students in school while Arjun is the assistant head of students.

"Shay, why do you think they always bully us, we never do anything." said Can with a sad and complaining tone.

"It's ok Can. There are still a few more months for the exam to finish, then we won't see them again." said Shay trying to persuade a sad Can.

At that same time, the classroom door was opened Arjun and Alrich arrogantly entered the classroom.

Can and Shay bowed their heads as Alrich and Arjun passed their desk. Within five minutes the teacher entered the classroom and class began as usual.

In this school, Alrich and Arjun's parents contributed a lot of funds so the principal is also very supportive of Arjun and Alrich. The teacher at this school never scolded Arjun and Alrich.

Shay and Can once complained to the principal about them being bullied but the principal did not take any action.

Alrich and Arjun who were sitting at the table behind Can and Shay smiled sarcastically.

"Dude, did you see that our prey dared to fight us now?" said Arjun.

"Don't worry, after today they both won't dare to rebel again." Alrich said they both had a plan to make Can and Shay unable to run away from them.