Chapter 2

OMNISCIENT

Walking out of the changing room in the hotel, Amaya bid a few workers goodbye and made her way out as early as seven a.m in the morning.
Her shift has ended and it was a long one for her, as tired as she is, she still has to pick Matilda up from Tania's place in the evening since she is probably in school already, all thanks to Mami who insisted on her sleeping over. Flying down a cab, she made her way home.

Reaching home, she sigh tiredly and made her way to the kitchen to make breakfast. At moments like this, she really wondered why life was unfair to her after the dismissal of her parents, she has to work day & night to pay up bills. As the clock slowly hits nine a.m, she quickly dressed and soon was on her way to the restaurant where she worked as a waitress.

"Maya, you are needed at table 12" Sharon, her coworker stated.
Taking along her notepad and pen, she made her way to the table. Glancing at the table, it was a young man probably in his late twenties and beside him was a very young lady also in her early twenties. It was very unprofessional to take a long look at a costumer, so a glance won't hurt right?.

Their order was pretty simple, fruit salad for starters, fried rice & chicken for main dish and Cinnamon rolls and apple juice for deserts.

AMAYA POV

Serving them the last course meal which was cinnamon rolls and Apple juice, my hands mistakenly shifted the cup and half the juice was all over the guy. Oops! my mistake. " I am really sorry sir, it was unintentionally please pardon me" I pleaded, i really dont want my madam to hear of this else my salary will be reduced.

" Are you crazy?, do you know how much this suits cost?, how can you be so stupid or are you blind?" The gentle man who i thought to be was not so gentle after all. Like why will he yell at me for a simple mistake which i apologised for.
taking deep breaths to calm my anger, I empty the remaining content of the cup all over him, i swayed my hips away leaving him and the lady beside him gasping at me.
Well, it wasn't my fault, he really annoyed me. I never intended to be rude but his actions made me angry.

Leaving the changing room, Sharon came over to tell me that my Madam was calling me.
Well here goes nothing, probably receive a sack letter and that might be the end of another source of income. With a tired sigh, i made way to her office.