Original Tokyo Revengers react to "Our crybaby hero s...gone?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Talking" —> talking in the vid/scene they react to
'Thinking'—> thinking in the vid/scene they react to
"Talking" —> narrator in video
For the ones who didn't read "Our crybaby hero is...gone?" Basically it's about Time traveler Takemichi is kicked out of toman because he betrayed them, which he didn't, Kisaki manipulated them to believe that. So when he gets kicked out he befriends Izana and becomes his most loyal person, he joins Tenjiku, dyes his hair black becomes emo depressed and stuff, Toman first try to get him back but he hates them, when they (toman) discover that Kisaki manipulated them Mikey kicks him out and continues to try to make Takemichi re join. Takemichi in this au has an older brother, he's 18/19 years old and it's called Hanagaki Shoyo.
In this chapter the only characters will be basically whole Toman from info minus Muto, Kazutora, Naoto (from the future), Emma, Hina, and Takemichi won't participate in this book only Toman and more.
Enjoy
_______________
(A/N: Im too lazy so I'll just make when they teleport to the room and remember this is ORIGINAL TOKYO REVENGERS who get teleported to the reaction room to react to my au)

Suddenly Mikey, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Pah, Peh, the Kawata twins, Emma, Naoto (future) and Hina appeared in a strange room, the guys a second ago where in a Toman meeting, Emma and Hina where hanging out and Naoto was trying to ????.
"The fuck?! Where am I?!" Pah yelled
"Ken-chin, weren't we in a gang meeting a sec ago?" Mikey asked
"Yea, where the fuck are we?" Draken replied
"Welcome Toman and others, you where teleported to a place like between time and space, please get comfortable, or not I don't really care- ANYWAYS you must be wondering how the fuck did you get here, I've got some super duper cool stuff and did some hockus pockus and pop you're here :D" a strange girl voice came from a mic in the roof.
"Are you on drugs miss?" Baji asks
"Idk, am i?" The strange voice answers and after some minutes of silence she continues "Nah jk, you've got like 0 humor, so you're here to react to your dear friend Takemichi"
"But why isn't he here? He was with us a second ago" Mitsuya asks
"Because he's not" she replied
During all that conversation Hinata didn't stop looking at a boy, he had black hair and black eyes, and the boy looked at her without blinking either
"Naoto..?" Hina asks getting near to the boy who looks at her in disbelief (in the future she's dead), tears rolled down from his eyes "Naoto..? It's that you..? B-but you look way older than me..."
"Yep, he is 12 years older exactly, he comes from the future" the voice says
"It's this some multiverse shit like from Marvel?" Kazutora asks
"Probably" Baji replies
(Kazutora is part of Toman after Michy gets stabbed protecting Baji)
"So, wanna start or what?" The voice asks and they nod, while getting on the comfy couch that was there. The huge cinema like screen was turned on projecting

Loading...loading...loading...3...2..1...start

A black haired boy with a pair of Hanafuda-derived earrings who's face was blurry was walking in a dark alley, with two tall figures where following behind him, one had two braids and the other blonde hair with cyan stripes.

"Hey, aren't they the Haitani brothers? The ones from Tenjiku" Mitsuya asked
"Shut up and watch" the strange voice said

The 3 walked to a abandoned building where two other people where waiting for them, there was a person tied to a chair.
"Ah~ ????~ you're here, you Shute took your time" the white haired said, he had lilac eyes and a same earring that the boy from before, then there was a tall guy with black hair in a buzz cut. He has a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left visually impaired eye.
All 5 where wearing a uniform that consisted of a long red outer coat with the gang's signature yin and yang emblem printed on the backside. Their mottos adorn the sleeves and the rear flap of the uniform.