Going to move to America

Hi my name is Gabriel I am from Australia and I will be moving to America because my parents have work to do. I have a little brother named Jones he is still grade 4 Now I am collage my parents said that i have to go with them so I have to leave my friends and my boyfriend tommy.
1 December 2015

Today i am going to America my friends came to say goodbye . 5 minutes later we got inside the waiting room .

Bad thing happen i saw a picture in instagram my boy friend is with another girl she is my enemy, she always bully me her name is Charlotte she is the worst person that I ever see.

In the comment it say " my girl friend is in america now I found another girl to be with me the old girl friend is so annoying I wish she never come back." I told my parents that he say that to me, I cried for a while and then my parents told me,"dont give up for love we can fine another boy for you .
The plane come we got into the plane.

My parents and Jones sit together but I sit with a girl , she is in the same collage with me in America. Her name is Bella , she is very nice to me. She have a big sister named Debra , she is a popular girl in her old college. Well I am popular too in the old collage but because of Charlotte she took my place.

After the long plane ride we got of the plane for transport in spain we are in the airport of spain we buy food and beverages. We go with Bella's family because her mother can speak Spanish language and I will not learn their words it is too hard. I love the song best friend MV it is so cool and Bella like it too she said that it is actually so cool until she remembered the lyrics. Then we got in the plane again and I sit with bella again. We take SELFIE ; P .

After a long ride again we got to USA!!!!.#wow. I got out from the plane and it is a very cold day , my dad's friend is there to take us to our new house. Our house is in front bella's new house. And now is still 7 A.M. So my dad took me to my new college, the college's name is east high , every body say if I am the prettiest and the smartest girl in school well I am popular in the first day of school many boys are flirting to me and girls are wild these days.

Well I still dont get them. I got in the class like in the schedule for today's lesson. First I have to find bella, I found bella at the lab. Second we go to math class in room 2. When we got in we introduced myself infront of the class. The students are not that respecting to what I say, Well bella dont care at all she just say what I wrote I the paper.

After the long class it is time for break time we ate spaghetti, mineral water and for dessert is pudding well bully camed inside the cafeteria and they took moneys from the nerdy boy beside me.

After the long break we got back in the class for chemical class, next is physical class, next is computer class and last but least is library time. In the library is full of love birds well I got out and nearlly puke I saw a boy and a girl together hugging, sitting together while holding hands ugh its so bad after we finished the last class we got home I have a new friend and she is from japan she is so cool her name yuki-sama or yuki

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS PLS VOTE AND COMMENT :D