Chapter 4

The next day comes around.

My dad knocks once, twice, three times. "Honey, can I come in?" Dad asks. The door nob rattles of course i'm not going to answer.

Duh thats common sense after what happened last night...

"Honey open up Aiden told us that he fell and he didn't want to tell because he fell hard!" Dad says the door nob still rattling.

"Why do I care?" I say. "That doesn't change the fact you blamed me and listened to that rat." I say.

"Natalia please open up i'm sorry!" Amy says definitely lying.

"I'm not opening the door!" I shout. I hear footsteps walk away.

I unlock my door after I hear no more footsteps or sounds. I walk down-stairs, after I'm down Amy sees me and then, Amy comes running at me hugging me like crazy then she says.

"I'm so so so! Sorry for blaming you!" Then she whispers in my ear. "Just so you know it was on purpose brat. I told you not to underestimate what I can do to you and your life". She squeezes my body hard.

Then I say something I'd regret FOREVER! Then I say out loud "you little bitch!" I say something I'll instantly regret. "I hate you so much."

My dad heard me of course I said it out loud. This is how I die huh? Get my funeral ready.

"NATALIA!" Dad shouts looking surprised. I'm doomed I'm dead meat. I start thinking about my funeral and start saying sorry but dad stops me and surprises me and, a lot!

"Natalia you shouldn't have said that word mostly to Amy." Dad says his voice calm. "And you know that huh?" Dad stops.

I nod I was very surprised I always get grounded when I curse. But you know parent reflexes i'm still grounded.

But it was better than other times. Thank God. I go to my room and take out my diary ( I haven't told you guys yet so don't get alarmed about it) I take out my pen and start writing what happened the past few days.

I finish writing and put it back in my drawer (my diary has a lock and key.) I have a little key that unlocks the diary.

I keep it very safe. I write about EVERYTHING and like about my feelings and mostly about Amy and Aiden and how they treat me.

I hear Amy coming back up-stairs. Uh oh. She opens my door.

"Your dad and Aiden went on a boy trip. That leaves us. "

Amy says rolling her eyes. She goes up to me looks at me, "don't ruin my only day free from guys." She says staring directly into my eyes. "Don't worry I wont." I say with a fake smile than I stop smiling immediately and continue.

"YOU! Don't ruin my only day away from your kid." I finish talking. I roll my eyes.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO MY CHILD LIKE THAT!"