Relationship problems

Notes:
Damian went to the same college as Peter which is MIT
Ages:
-Damian Wayne (18 years old)
-Peter Stark (18 years old) (adopted by Tony)
-Jonathan Kent (21 years old) (this is based off from the comics where Jon got trapped in space and aged up there)
-Harley Keener (21 years old)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the league knew about how Damian and Jon have a crush on each other. It's just that they're too oblivious and dumb to noticed it. So when they did realized it both of them of course confessed and started dating after a few weeks since Damian wants to take it slow, not that it bothers Jon or anything he'll gladly wait for Damian if it means not making him uncomfortable or anything.

But there's only one tiny itsy bitsy little problem that Jon has in this relationship, nothing had to do with Damian of course since he's already perfect in Jon's eyes, no the problem was the Bat family specifically Damian's brothers and sisters. For some reason he's now the big target for the bats to threatens everytime they see him with Damian.

It was great how they care about their youngest brother but if it's to the point of having them to glare at him everytime he's around just kinda gets tiring you know. So that is how he is now in a cafe in New York with non other than Harley Keener, Peter Stark's boyfriend (Peter changed his last name after Tony adopted him).

"So let me get this straight. You came here in New York, all the way from Gotham City, just to meet me and talk about your stupid relationship problems?" Harley says nonchalantly to him.

"It's not a stupid relationship problems okay. This is a SERIOUS relationship problems alright. It could literally end our relationship if I don't fix it" Jon said sadly.

"Fine alright, but did you talk to Damian about this yet?" Harley asked. "Because if you didn't than I will gladly leave and not help you at all" Harley replied while raising both of his hands in mock surrender.

"What! Why not?" Jon tilt his head in confusion. Why won't Harley help him if he doesn't tell Damian about his problems, he just doesn't want to bother Damian with his stupid childish problems that he can't solve on his own.

"Dude, as much as I care for you as a friend, I'm not going to indulge myself in this alright. I'll just give you some advice sure, but I won't physically help you okay." Harley says.

"But, if you don't help-" "Harley? Jon? What are you guys doing here?" Both boys turned their heads to the source of the voice and found non other than Peter Stark himself standing there.

"Darlin' hey, I see you just fot off school huh?" Harley quickly give Peter his well known charming smile.

"Hey Harls, and hey Jon weird seeing you here. Did you came here to meet Damian?" Peter ask Jon. Jon has been doing for so many months now he isn't even surprised when he sees him with Harley anymore. Which he understands since he and Harley both had a long distance relationship before Harley moved in New York.

"Umm... yeah. He's here with you right? Or is he at the tower?" Jon replied back shyly. Sure he's in a relationship similar to Peter and Harley's relationship was before the latter moved to New York but him using his powers abilities to get here almost every day just to see Damian for a short time is pretty embarrassing in his part.

"Oh yeah he's here. He's still waiting for his drink though- oh hey Dami! Look who's here with me." Peter quickly turned and called Damian over when he noticed his friend already got his drink.

"Jon? You're here again? I thought you said there was something important you're working on today." Damian ask confusingly and tilted his head slightly which look really adorable in Jon's eyes.

"Hey Dami, finished it earlier than I thought so why not visit you while I'm free right?" Jon playfully replied while he stands up and walked closer to Damian.

At the same time Harley was busy telling Peter why Jon was here and the couple decided to let the two of them have their little lonely time with each other.

"Well, me and Harley will leave you two then. And don't worry Dames we'll wait for you guys to finish whatever you guys are doing." Peter quickly replied cutting Damian off before he could get a word out.

Peter quickly pulled Harley with him to sit at another table to give the pair a space to talk, well more like for Jon to talk his problems out.

"So, what are you doing here?" Damian asked as both of them sat down which then he quickly replied when noticed the expression on Jon's face, "Not that I don't like you being here, it's just usually you'll tell me if you came by to visit."

"It's nothing.... well maybe there is something." Jon said embarrassingly. "And that is? Jon you know you can tell me anything  rigth? We'll figure it put together." Damian replied as he holds Jon's hand on the table.

"It's just that.... this is just embarrassing to say but.... I think your brothers and sisters hates me?..." Jon replied slowly and looked at Damian's face to see his reaction.

Damian blinked for a moment and then just says, "Took you long enough to notice it." He replied casually.

"What's That Supposed To Mean!" Jon asked back while his face slowly turns red from embarrassment.

"It's just that with how much they're been glaring at you non stop I'm really surprised you kept your feelings till now to tell me." Damian replied with a smirk.

"So you knew about it.... this whole time. Why didn't you say anything." Jon asked which Damian just replied with, "Well I wanted to tell you. But I wanna see how long you can take it and whether you'll try to get on good terms with them which I noticed you always tried it's them who doesn't want it." Damian said casually with a slight fond in hos voice.

"Oh. I didn't knew that. But you'll tell them to stop now right? Cause I can't take it when all of the bats glares at me with those eyes." Jon says with a shudder. Having 11 children of bats glaring at you every day is really scary.

(A/N I want to see if someone could list me all the kids that Bruce adopted. There's 12 in total including Damian so let's see if you guys can list it all of them. Took me quite a long time to search for every single one of them.)

"Sure, sure I'll tell them to stopped." Damian replied as he moves to sit next to Jon and gives him a peck on the cheek. It's really sweet that his family cares about him but they really need to lay off of his boyfriend sometimes.

THE END.