Insertion

FATE had noticed the codes of her multiverse had been gaining new codes lately, she was taken aback when she saw that there had been a limit set for the amount of AU's on the space.

FATE first told this to her sibling, DESTINY. But as they tried to change nor remove it, it doesn't seem to work.

That only means they need to tell the other DEITIES for this.

FATE first made a sans to keep the balance stabilized. DESTINY gave her a helping hand and they were able to create a god.

* T H E  G O D  O F  D E S T R U C T I O N

At first, the god doesn't know it's duties, but FATE and DESTINY had explained him everything, he nodded in understanding, and the DEITIES arrived on time after FATE given him the powers to destruct the copies but not the original. FATE also given him a sweet nice accompanies with some voices.

As the god was set down on his place called the void, he was first to look on his appearance, he can't help but feel.. Lack of confidence due to how hideous he look, the ERROR 's were floating around him, same to some kind of pixels, there was a blue type of tear running down to his jaw, for his opinion, anyone will really get scared of his look.

Error quickly pulled up his hood, sighing.

* The voices proceeds to cheer him on!

“ come on hunny you don't look bad! ”

“ gain confidence will you? you just existed and you're already self conscious with how you look? come on cheer up bozo. ”

“ that's not how you cheer! also, you're really pretty and adorable for us! you have the most prettiest face and body parts, no one is unique like you! ”

The god blushed from all of the compliments he was suddenly getting and nodded, fixing his attire and smiled, "YoU'rE rIghT. I wAs MAdE to dEstrOY, NoT tO Be a WhImpY LoSEr!" He agreed and grinned, "PlUs i DoUbT i'Ll fALl fOr sOmE doRK here, i'M tHe bESt LOoKinG HeRE!" He giggled to try and cheer himself.

“ that's the confidence! go for it glitchz! ”

“ yeah but don't get over confident, you might get— ”

“ shut up for once please, also we need to give you a proper name to be honest, what do you think should be your name? ”

The god looked at himself for a while and grinned, "IoN mINd gEtTinG cAllEd ErRoR. I tHinK It SuITs Me dEsPIte THe defiNiTion."

“ Error it is! sounds absolutely perfectly chosen sweetpie, we don't care about the name meanings here! ”

“ yeah that's what they said! ”

Error blushed slightly on how nice they were and shook his head, proceeding to pull out the balance space.

Error saw that there was still enough space to not create even a slight glitch at the multiverse, Ink must be hanging out with his friends as he believed.

Error hummed and cupped his cheek, sitting down. He still feel quite insecure for his looking, how about hiding your identity from others while destroying.

He thought for it for some minutes while the voices were silent and reluctantly agreed, he'll either introduce himself properly once he felt like it or someone will find it out and proceed to spread it.

Error sighed and started examining his strings, having a good control on it.

A voice popped up.

“ how about you try to create something? you can knit or crochet, they have both difference on how you do it but i bet you can do both! ”

They encouraged and Error nodded along, "I cAn tRY, bUT tO BE hOnESt i doN'T knOw MoST stUfF sInCE i'M StIlL pRoCESsInG tHE bAsICs thAt sHE gAvE Me."

And the voice was silent before some kind of hologram popped up, showing a person, " alright just let me teach you! first let's do knitting. "

Error smiled happily as he pulled out his strings and the same two equipment that they were holding.

......

After he had learned everything, i mean. EVERYTHING, codes editing, soul wrapping, and baking— yes Error had learned how to bake.

They all looked at the mess they made, equipments that they used for teaching Error was laying around in random ways, it was a total mess for Error.

Error proceeded to get it neated, and sat down on his soft bean bag, stretching as he recalled all of the things he can do now.

Maybe this won't be a awful experience afterall?