💚sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ💚

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ

-kissing
-lime at the end

(Y/N = your name)
(F/F = favorite food)

You had asked sukuna to a fancy restaurant tonight, you saved up a while for it. You had wanted your confession to be perfect. You weren't sure if sukuna was into all that dating stuff, however it seemed to be going good between you too lately. But as time went on you got more nervous.
You started getting ready, dressing nicely, slicking back your hair, and you put on a nice fragrance. you had bought that stuff a day in advance so everything would be perfect.
What if he said no? Then what. I mean it'd be very awkward after that. Or if he never wants to see me again. Maybe he'll just laugh. He is the king of curses, so perhaps this wasn't a good idea. What if someone finds out? Ugh.. you were overthinking this too much, you needed to make it simple. Maybe if you didn't make it a big deal, he wouldn't either when he rejects you.
He offered to give you a ride the previous day, so you were waiting around for him.
His car pulled up, you were very nervous. It seemed like a bad idea asking out the kind of curses, but even if you wanted to go back it was too late. He walks up and knocks on the door.
"Shit.." you say under your breath. You open the door and smile. All's you could think about now is how sexy he looks in that suit. Damn.
"You look very handsome." He grins. You can't help but blush.
"Y-you do we well.." You stutter.
"Shall we go?" He asks. He leads the way to his vehicle. He opens the door for you, and you hop in and buckle up. He takes a seat as you give him the address of the restaurant.
You had never noticed his piercings before, they look really good on him.
He glanced over at you and back at the road. Did he notice me staring too much? Crap, that's embarrassing.
"We're here." He says. You each exit the vehicle and enter the restaurant.
"Quite fancy isn't it? Picked this out yourself?" He asks.
"A friend suggested it." You reply. You had hoped he liked it.
The waitress took you to the seats you had reserved the previous day. You put a lot of effort into this, so it'd better go well. As she seated you she handed you the large menus.
You had actually never been to a fancy restaurant before.
You each chatted for a while until she came back and took your orders. Surprisingly the date wasn't as awkward as you thought it'd be. In fact it was really fun, and you were having a great time with Sukuna.
After talking some more, she brings you each the food you ordered. Sukuna got a steak with some side dishes, and you got F/F. You both dig in to your food.
"Is there a specific reason you asked me here today?" Sukuna asks confused. Should you tell him? Your heart was racing. Do it. Your mind was telling you. He waited.
"Actually.. there is." You reply. He looks confused, but intrigued.
'I uh- I really like to spend time with you, and I thought this would be nice. I wanted to be able to.. spend more time with you.." You continue. He looks a little surprised, yet confused why you're saying this.
"Everytime I'm around you my heart races.. and I feel my face burn up.. well- I guess I like you. You confess. He looks shocked. You see him stand up. Shit, I ruined it didn't I? Was he really leaving. But to your surprise he walks over to you, grabs your wrist, and drags you to the restroom to lock it. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
Was he mad? Was he gonna hurt you? This whole thing was such a bad ide-
'Mmph!" He'd just smashed his lips into yours. Your eyes widened. He slipped in his tongue, and continued to fight for dominance with his tongue, and he did. You pull away, face beet red.
"What-.." Your confused.
"I thought this is what you wanted?" He asked, a little disappointed.
"It's not that it's just- it happened really fast is all.." You didn't know if this meant he felt the same way or not.
"Then should we go back and talk, we can continue this later if you'd like." He replied.
"That'd be good, but-" you stopped. He raised an eyebrow. You went up to him and kissed him first this time. He didn't stop you or anything, why would he. In fact he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, inserting his tongue into your mouth. You found it hard to breathe but didn't want to stop. Eventually he pulled away, leaving you panting.
"We could continue this later, and go further if you'd like." He grinned. God you loved that grin. You nodded.
You both walked out and returned to your food. You continued your conversation. Then when things got a little more silent you asked,
"Does this mean we're.. dating?" He smiles.
"If you want. I think that'd be nice though." He replied. You blushed.
"I want to date." You mention.
"Good, then it's settled." He decides. You couldn't believe it. Any of it.
You both leave the restaurant and get in the vehicle. He starts driving home in an inpatient manner. How long has he been waiting for this?
You are on the way inside his house. He's carrying you, not breaking the kiss you guys had. He unlocks the door with one hand and brings you upstairs. He locks his door and lays you on his bed.
"God I love you." He confesses.
"I love you too." You reply, wanting to continue

A/N: Sorry to leave you hanging there, maybe part two? (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

(Word count: 1006)