𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫/𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚

Nikolai was walking around with his friend, fyodor.

"Hey, fyodor?"

"Hmm? Yes, Nikolai?"

"Are you dating anyone?"

Fyodor frowned in response.

"No, Im not."

"Pfft-"

As they continued walking something caught his eye.

".. You want to go in a stripper club?."

"Well- NOT TO DO ANYTHING BAD- I'm just curious!"

Fyodor sighed.

"Fine, come on."

"Yayy!"

As they both walked in there was the smell of wine, a lot of strippers dancing on their poles or doing a lap dance on 30-40 year old men.

"Oh-"

"Nikolai, what did you expect."

"WELL LET'S JUST- sit down-"

They both sat down as Fyodor ordered a glass of vodka. Nikolai was kicking his feet watching Fyodor sip his vodka.

"This is boring-"

Fyodor glared at Nikolai.

"I'm using the restroom."

As Fyodor got up walking away something caught Nikolai's eye. There was another person dancing on a pole, they had long hair with white and light purple on half of their hair. They were wearing a bunny lingerie, showing a lot of skin. Nikolai admired them. They were very talented when dancing on the pole. As Nikolai got up walking up to them. He said,

"Uh- hello?"

They quickly turned around.

"Uhm. Hey? How can I help you, hun..?"

They said submissivly. Nikolai smiled.

"Can I get a lap dance? And by the way, can we do it in a private room?"

Nikolai smirked a bit.

"Oh, sure."

They held their hand out.

"Hmm? Oh right-"

Nikolai handed them a 100 dollar bill. As they both got in a room they looked a bit surprised.

"You.. look younger than I expected."

Sigma admired him as he sat down on his lap, moving his hips around slightly.

"What's your name?"

Nikolai said breaking the silence.

"Sigma."

Sigma blushed in embarrassment. Nikolai noticed sigma's face turning red as he smirked.

"Y'know- you were really talented on that pole."

"Thanks.."

Sigma blushed at the compliment. He kept moving around on his lap. Nikolai turned sigma around making sigma face him. Sigma got startled.

"You're really cute.."

Nikolai said gripping onto sigma's waist. Sigma blushed more, he tried escaping his grasp but he couldn't.

"I really shouldn't be.. Doing this."

Sigma looked away blushing a lot.

"Just a few more minutes.. besides, I know you're enjoying this."

Sigma drooled a bit, he could feel his body getting hotter as he quickly got up.

"S-sorry! I really gotta go, someone is calling me!"

Sigma ran out the room. Nikolai frowned noticing a piece of paper on his lap.

"Hmm?"

Nikolai picked it up as he reads it. He smirked as he shoved the piece of paper in his pocket.

<next day>

Nikolai was laying on his bed looking bored. He quickly gasped grabbing the piece of paper from his pocket.

"Yes!"

Nikolai quickly grabbed his phone as he dialed the number in.

"Heyy, sigma!"

Nikolai smirked.

"Oh, hey.!"

"Whatcha doin?~"

"Getting ready for work."

"Hmm- well once you get done with work, could you come over? I live in- __________"

"S-sure.."

Sigma hanged up as Nikolai squealed, kicking his feet.

<a few hours pass>

Sigma sighed knowing the fact that he was being pounded by a guy in the bathroom. Sigma has to deal with this stuff all the time, it kinda irritated him.

"Ahh.. Mmm.."

Sigma said, rolling his eyes and frowning. As the guy came deep inside him they pulled away.

"Alright, pay up.."

As the guy gave sigma his money, they walked out the bathroom. Sigma shoved the money in his pocket. He cleaned up and changed, he checked the time as his eyes lit up. Work was almost over and he got to go over to a friend's house. Sigma smiled.

<a few minutes pass>

There was a knock on the door. Nikolai quickly ran downstairs opening the door.

"Sigma!!"

Nikolai quickly hugged him. Sigma got startled.

"I'm so glad you came!"

"Me too."

"Should we watch a movie?"

"Sure.!"

As they both sat down on the couch they put on a show to watch.

<a few hours pass>

Sigma was laying on Nikolai's shoulder. They continued watching the show as Nikolai gripped onto sigma's thigh.

"Ah.. "

Sigma let out an unexpected noise. His face turned red as Nikolai smirked widely. Sigma kept blushing as he kept watching the movie. Nikolai kept squeezing his thigh. Sigma slowly got up.

"I-I gotta go.. -"

Sigma quickly ran out.

"Hm.?"

Nikolai felt guilty.

♥︎to be continued.♥︎