I. 117

Skylar was annoyed

Skylar was annoyed. She wanted to go with the pack to Mexico and help find her uncle. Her dad, however, had other plans for her. When she heard about Derek getting turned into a teenager she almost busted out laughing. To her it was kind of funny. Edward was not amused.

The car ride to the animal clinic was silent. The father daughter duo walked in just as Deaton was lecturing the og three about it being a school night.

"Someone should stay with you" Scott suggested.

"I'll stay. My grades are fine, despite missing a few classes" Lydia offered. Stiles tried to argue and say he didn't like it. Edward made his way to the brunette boy and patted his shoulder.

"I'll stay with your precious Lydia" He reassured before turning to Scott. "Could you take her home with you? She has school tomorrow" Scott nodded as Skylar tried to refuse.

"I'll ground you" Edward said. Skylar rolled her eyes and followed the two out. "For what 2 hours?" She muttered under her breath. "I heard that!" He dad yelled after her as the older boys laughed.

Stiles dropped Scott and Skylar off at the Mccall residence. They snuck into the house trying to be as quiet as possible. Skylar was focused on taking her boots off so they wouldn't be loud when she walked. A crash came from Scott's direction and the young werewolf glared at him. Rafael shot up from the couch and Skylar sighed.

"Scott?" He asked.

"hey, dad. What's with the tools?" Scott asked his father.

"Oh, I was just getting started on a list of repairs you guys need done. What time is it?"

"It's um midnight" Scott answered.

"Skylar what are you doing here?" She shyly smiles.

"Spending the night. Dad had to work late" She lied smoothly. Agent Mccall just nodded.

"I'm going upstairs now" She said before it got awkward.

-

-

Skylar sat next to Jeremiah in Biology class.

"I met someone last night" Jeremiah says. Skylar perks up.

"That's great, Jere" He rolls his eyes.

"Not like that. The new student. His names Liam, Mason introduced us" He explained.

"We have a new student?" She asked. Jeremiah nods his head as someone walks into the room. All eyes shoot up to look at who entered. A boy walked in with his lips pursed noticing everyone's attention was on him. Skylar studied him. He was cute. She could smell the embarrassment on him too.

"Introduce yourself to the class" The teacher said.

"Um, I'm Liam Dunbar. Transferred from Devenford Prep" Everyone was silently staring at him. His eyes wandered around the classroom and stopped on Skylars momentarily. Skylar diverts her eyes, both teens quickly snapping out of whatever moment might've just happened. Liam walked to the back of the class quickly and took a seat by Mason.