002

Chapter: TWO

Chapter: TWO

002. Blossom

THE BELL RANGED, hinting to the students that the school time ended for the day.

Well, in a normal school, all the students would be cheering and feeling happy that they could just go home and rest but since U.A. couldn't be labeled as normal,  most of the students were kind of disappointed that their first day ended so fast.

"let's meet tomorrow!" Saying this, most of the students bid their newly made friends goodbye and went on their way.

Y/n, who didn't care to make any friends, just packed her bag and left the school without saying anything.

In the hallway, she took out her phone and earphones and plugged them into her both ears. She then played, "everlasting shine." of dark horse.

( Black Clover op-12 by txt )

A band that was famous among teenagers and adults.

She then walked out of the school and headed toward the restaurant where she promised herself to go.

To her surprise, the walk was quite peaceful compared to all the things that happened to her, today.

Beautiful.

Y/n thought as she looked at those mesmerizing blossom trees. Just as she was looking around, her eyes fell on a familiar figure.

A certain blondie was walking in front of her.

Just by looking at him, the hope of her peace lasting a little bit longer was destroyed. A sigh left her in the process as she dismissed her thoughts.

After a few minutes of walking, the mood of Y/n changed. For some reason, the angry pomeranian seems to walk the same way as her.

He might get a wrong idea if this continues, Y/n thought. 

But as if the god heard her, the said blondie stopped his walk and turned around to look at her. She halts.

"Are you following me? You damn extra." He said it in his usual tone. The certain alpha took out the plug from her ear.

"Did u say anything?" She asked, even though she clearly heard what he said.