Chapter 12 | Coming home

We did it... We actually did it!

Nikita went next to her body and said:-This is called karma... Take this as an example for your next life.-. She got up.

Niki looked at us and said with a smile:-We have to find the key and then we can all go back home.-.

We cheered.

Mark didn't do anything, like his group. They all went next to Emily's body. We all followed them.

They started crying and we comforted them... I was upset for them. Losing a friend isn't an happy thing...

After an hour they got up and searched the key with us.

We eventually found it. Time to go home!

We were happy but then we realized that we couldn't meet anymore. That was upsetting since they became my best friends.

I hope one day soon, I'll meet them again!

We searched for the portal and we found it. Axel took out the key and handed it to Lily 'cause she was the only one who knew how it worked.

Lily walked over to a small key-shaped hole in the rock wall. he put the key in there and a portal opened. It was fascinating... It had a color between purple and blue... Wow!

One by one we entered the portal and disappeared. It was my turn and Mark's, the last two people in this horrible world.

We went inside and complete darkness dominated our vision.

The portal closed...

We fell from high, but not that much. We survived, only got hurt a bit. We were in front of our house.

I looked at Mark and he said:-WE DID IT!-. He hugged me and I hugged back.

The door of the house opened and there was our mother...

She started crying... She said:-Guys... Oh my God... I missed you so much, it's been a year since I don't see you. I thought you were dead. I'm so glad to see you alive!-.

We hugged her back. Father came out of the house too. He covered his mouth and ran to us. He hugged us and started crying, like mother.

We were finally at home...