chapter 13

Alex's pov

Beck kicks me in my tummy and it hurts. "Is that lad your daddys new boyfriend yes or no?" He asks while i am on the ground in pain. "Nwo! Hwe is jwust fwriewnd!" I say almost crying. He kicks me again but the doorbell goes off.

Nigel grabs my neck again but i can bite him and run to the front door. I open it and see the cops. "You okay little kid?" They asks. Beck walks to us and i hide behind his leg.

"You're under arrest for kidnapping and abusing this child. You have the right to get a lawyer and if you can't afford one we will get you one. You can remain silence and everything you say can and will be against you," Nigel comes out and they do the same.

"Youre dad is Niall right?" The cop asks. "Y-yes," i say scaredly. "He is at the station you can come and see your dad there," i nod and i get in the car.

Nialls pov

We wait for the cops to come and when they do i see Alex. Sam came too and I go down on my knees not caring i can get durty. He runs to me and hugs me.

"You okay?" I ask him very worried. "My tummy hurts," i see they bring in Nigel and Beck. I walk to them and punch them in the face. "Niall!" Liam says as he hugs me. "Touch my child again and i will punch you in the face again!" I turn to Liam who hugs me right now.

"I wanna wash my hands," i whisper in Liams ears. "I know," he whispers back and kisses my cheek. "Sir we have to ask you to leave now," i just leave with everyone.

When we come home I wash my hands and Liam grabs them. "They're clean now. Alex needs you," we walk to the living room and Alex comes sitting on my lap. We dont say a lot we just hug.

"You were really cool daddy," he says. I smile at him. "I will do it again if someone hurts you!" I tell him. We had a ice speck on his tummy cus it became blue.

"No one will ever hurt you again okay?" I ask him and he nods. In 2 weeks he will turn 4 years so he will be going to school. Tomorrow he can see his class for the first time. Yes he is going to a public school. I am scared for him but i am happy. Sam and I chose this together cus we think it will be good for his social skills.

"Daddy me dwont wanna gwo to school!" I smile at him. "I know but you'll be with Freddie! Louis son!" I say. "But me want to gwo with Thweo!" He says. "He is in the same school but not the same grade. So i don't know if you see him," i tell Alex. "That would be otay," we hug again.

"We eawt Spwaghettwi?" Alex asks. "You tell the sheff!" I say and he runs to the kitchen. Sam and Ethan decided to stay for dinner to after i asked. We talk a little bit and Sam asks for Liam to come with her.

Liams pov

I walk with Samantha to the hallway and she stands against the wall. "Do you love him?" She asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "You make him happy and I don't want to see him heartbroken again," i smile at her. "I would never! He is the best thing that happened to me and he doesn't know that. He and Alex btw!" I tell her.

"Thats all i needed to hear," she says. "You know that you gave him the strength to punch those assholes in the faces right?" She than asks. I look at her confused. "He would never have done it. He is slowly getting rid of his germafobia and that is something nice and you do that!" She tells me.

"I don't meen to do that," i say. "Well it is a good thing you do that!" She says smile. "I couldn't do it. You're a good person and i have to be honest i am surprised you got alex to like you!"