Asriel: Fairy Guardian

Name: Asriel
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Species: sylveon
Type: Fairy
Ability: Pixilate
Looks:

(Edited a regular sylveon to look like him-)Likes: ・friendly pokemon/people ・Getting praise・when younger pokemon become friends with each other・cleanness Dislikes: ・anything bad that he caused・sadness・being overwhelmed ・the other guardians hating ...

Likes:
・friendly pokemon/people
・Getting praise
・when younger pokemon become friends with each other
・cleanness
Dislikes:
・anything bad that he caused
・sadness
・being overwhelmed
・the other guardians hating him (I'm pretty sure they all do now-)
・other irresponsible pokemon
Characteristics/personality:
・bold
・irresponsible
・talks like a fancy person
・caring, but is terrible at acting like it
・lively
・overwhelmed easily
Fun facts:
・ripped his own bow out in frustration
・His brother is Eclipse
・he WAS the leader of the Guardians
・created the treehouse
Backstory: He was always irresponsible.. That's why no one liked him.. No one but Flare. (He doesn't REALLY have a backstory I want to write)
Treehouse Backstory:
Asriel had a childhood friend named Flare. He was his closest friend, his buddy. They would play in a treehouse, just the two of them, and have lots of fun. One day, Asriel made a bold statement of wanting to create a treehouse when they grew up, where young eevee would get to experience what he and Flare experienced, BUT he also wanted to teach eevee. Flare didn't really like the idea, as he thought that idea would be too much for him. Asriel kept whining about it to Flare, and the other eevee just gave up, and agreed.

(I might make a book about him and Flare as well-)