Chapter 1:

Hi! This is my second ever south park book, and third book over all, on Wattpad. I would love it if you check my other books out, or even vote on this one to help out! Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it.

Btw, this isn't a KYMAN ship.

(This story takes place when their all 13-14)

+.+.+.+.+.+.++.+-:)

It was winter break, and cartman recently got in a fight with Kyle, right before the break. Of course, they always got in fights, but this time cartman really wanted to discuss it with his closet pal. Clyde frog, to get his thoughts on it.

Cartman sat on the edge of his bed with his face Buried in his hands.

"Ugh.. Clyde frog, what do I do??" He asked, turning to Clyde frog who was slouched down in his chair.

Clyde frog turned his head to face Cartman. "It's Kyle again, isn't it? " He replied, sharply.

"Yeah. I made ONE, just one joke about him Jewish, and he went all out on me being a "fattass" and he brought up you.." He said, stumbling over his words.

Clyde frog sat up, crossing his arms. "Cartman, you need to understand.. that you need Kyle DEAD." He said, staring at Cartman, receiving a startled look from him.

"Kill Kahl??! I..I couldn't.." Cartman said, looking at Clyde frog.

Clyde frog slouched back in his chair. "Cartman, this is serious, and I'm sick of him. So you can rather kill him, or deal with his actions. I just want what's best for you, Cartman."

Cartman paused, taking in Clyde frogs words.

Clyde frog turned the other way, closing his eyes.

"Okay, I will." Cartman said.

Clyde frog opened his eyes and smiled. "Why, good choice Cartman, now heres the plan." Clyde frog got out of his chair and headed to his drawer. He pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to cartman.

Cartman examined the paper before looking back down at Clyde frog.

"I got it."

.+..++.+.+-:)

Cartman woke up to the bright sun in his face, and the annoying noise of his alarm. He rolled over while groaning, and turned his alarm clock off. It was finally Monday and time to go back to school. Him and Clyde frog had been planning ever since the start of winter break, so Cartman was now gonna turn up to school more confident than ever.

He sat at the edge of his bed and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

Clyde frog noticed cartman was awake and sat up on his chair. "Good morning, Cartman. Are you ready for your first day back to school?"

"yeah" he mumbled.

"Okay, remember the plan cartman. I'll be in your bag throughout the school day and I'll be tracking how well you do this task."

Cartman nodded, walking to the washroom to get ready.

An hour passed by and Cartman was finally ready to go to the bus stop.

"Remember the plan cartman, rememberrrrr" That all he heard before Clyde frog disappeared into his bag

Cartman sighed. "My life is so weird." He mumbled before going out the door and walking to the bus stop.

He made it to the bus stop and stood beside Kenny staring at his shoes. "Hey guys, how you uh doing?"

"Fine." Kyle replied, causing cartman to frown.