Roa catch ups

Meeting: you met him when you were hanging out with romin.

Friends: you,romin and roa all became great friends. You all hung out together and practice dueling.

Feelings: he started getting overprotective over you.
At first he thought that he was being a good friend. But romin teased him and he wondered if he really does like you. Ofc he does. He loves you and you will be his only his....

Confession: he confessed to you on a rooftop.

Contact names:
Him: celery boi 🥒
You: it's time to kill 🤗

How they kiss: he kisses with lots of passion. Doesn't really like making out cuz he's to shy...

Top,bottom or switch: He's a switch.
Doesn't really like being all dominant.

Kinks?: He probably has a mommy kink or smth.

They get turned on: He threw open the curtain while you were trying to fucking shower. (I'll explain more in another chapter) he looked at your body and felt a bulge in his pants. You ofc saw this. And yelled at him.
Your still mad at him for dat. Too bad he's cute :'))

Jealousy: He got jealous when you were hanging out with the boys.
He dragged you to his house and made out with you.

If the reader was nezuko: HEAD PATS
AND CUDDLES THAT'S IT.

What demon slayer character are they: he seems pretty overprotective so..... Gyutaro. (I'm sorry)

Who else had a crush on you: Romin had a crush on you. When she heard about your relationship she was hurt. But happy for you guys.