slam dunk (dagent)

ao3: "But My Thoughts You Can't Decode" by bbloverdose

PAIRING: Agent 00/ImDavisss

PLOT: Davis confronts Agent in the lockers after filming *AMP Love & Slamball 2* and they have a "talk"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Agent extended his arms upwards and pulled them slightly so that his back would let out a satisfying crack. He proceeded to do this with the rest of his body to relieve the built-up tension after pushing himself for the sake of slamball.

His back still had some lingering pain, probably new muscle knots that've formed. Maybe he should ask Davis to take care of that for him when they got back to the AMP House.

Agent stripped himself of all of his athletic wear and stuffed them into his duffel bag, slipping on a silk robe he brought from the House to cover his nude body.

The shoot for the next AMP video—AMP Love & Slamball 2—had just concluded, so everyone who'd participated went into the locker rooms to rinse of their sweat and change out of their used attire. Luckily, the locker rooms in the gym they'd rented was big enough so no one had to see each other changing and bathing.

Nothing would get awkward. At least, that's what Agent was thinking before he stored his duffel bag back into his grey locker.

"Hey," a voice beckoned.

Agent's heart leapt into his throat as he turned around, slamming his back against the locker. "Wha—Davis?"

Agent silently thanked whatever forces were at play that he managed to finish tying his robe so that Davis wasn't subjected to seeing him naked. That would've made things weird.

Davis was wearing a white bathrobe over his naked body, save for his black boxers. He was also wearing those stupid Yeezy slides that he just wouldn't let go of even though the soles were beyond worn. There were faint droplets of shower water lingering in his hair and on his skin. Agent couldn't help but follow one stray droplet that ran down from Davis' jaw all the way down to his naval.

"How the hell did you sneak up on me like that?" Agent sighed and rubbed his forehead in slight irritation.

"I got soft footsteps," Davis quipped, however, his expression remained unamused. He never held eye contact with Agent for too long, always darting his eyes away after a second passed.

Their conversation took an uncomfortably long pause. In the distance, Agent could hear the showers still spraying out water and splashing onto the tiles. Most likely from the other members washing the sweat off their bodies. Noticing that detail, it reminded Agent why he was even in the locker rooms in the first place.

"So, uh," he started, trying to ease the growing tension in the room. He threw his towel over his shoulder and slowly turned away from Davis. "I'm just... gonna go take a shower real quick."