1

___

😗✌️
___

.

.

All my life, I been treated like a baby by others because of how small I am. Well I'm a dwarf rabbit.. they're fragile and the weakest herbivores out there. I don't really care about it much, sure it's annoying how everyone treats me like a small child but sometimes they get it my way. I know this may sound weird or.. bad but sometimes I like the attention they give me and I like how they do stuff for me just by looking at my face, my small innocent face.
It's like I'm some sort of god that has the power of order.

I am basically.

___

.

He's lost.

(M/N) looked around in confusion. Everyone was going in classes and he didn't know where his was.

'Dang.. maybe I should ask someone?-' (M/N) thought to himself before looking at the nearest person(who happens to be a fox) and walked towards them to ask directions.

He didn't even have to ask. Once the fox noticed he was walking right towards him, he immediately ask if he was lost, he seems to know that he's new to the place. (M/N) sighed as he said he was, in fact, lost.

"Oh alrighty, what's your class?" The fox asked as he slightly bend down. (M/N) saw this and kinda rolled his eyes a bit. Sure he's short, and he gets that but sometimes it annoys him a lot when almost all tall people bends down to him, they're are just towering over him and it makes him feel smaller then he already is.

Getting to the question. "Hmm, it's math, where is it?" He said. The fox doesn't seem to notice that he spoked at all, the fox just kept staring at him. 'Got him..' (M/N) had to hold in his laugh as he snapped his fingers to try to get the fox his senses back.

He blinked and soon jumped when he noticed that he was staring for long already. He took a step back as he looked away. "Oh- hm.. sorry for staring. So uh math?" (M/N) nodded. "Alright just follow me" It took a few turns and stairs before they finally reached the class.

"Thank you" (M/N) said, waving at the fox whose now starting to walk away now.
"No problem!" He said before turning his head and disappeared down the hall.

(M/N) looked at the place. 'I hate math'

.
___

It's finally lunch and all (M/N) wants is just to be alone. But everyone seems to want to talk to him, herbivores, and carnivores. When getting lunch, it looked like he wasn't even there and a few people accidentally bumped into him. They apologized after words and talk to him for a bit and leave, some even ask if he wants to sit with them. He declined all of it. He just wants a peaceful lunch.

___

It was actually a nice day here, even though everyone was after his attention. He got some of them to do some stuff for him too, he got a few cheats from a student next to him earlier. Even someone handed him a extra piece of bread when he said he was still kinda hungry.
Not that he thinks about it, he mostly uses everyone to get things his way sometimes- most of the times.. well it's not his fault that he was born like this. They fell for his face, it's theirs not his.