Chapter 1: Meeting The Girl Who Knows My Ancestor..

I am a 17 year old girl who's on school break at the moment.. My name is Cat short for Catharina. I literally have no friends, says every girl in the world, but honestly, I'm for surely being dramatic. I'm actually what you call popular, but most days I choose to be alone. Friends don't seem genuine anymore and I rather wait around for some loyalty rather than just sit around with nebby, nosey, fake know it alls. 

Anywho, I wanted to go out and have some fun after reading a flyer for this party on the wall inside of the mall I'm currently in. Danger.. Who puts a flyer for a party on the wall of a mall, haha.. The only problem is, who in the world is going to come with?? Im single, I explained the whole friend's situation, and I am mentally, a loner. Boring right? 

I'm predominately friendly, even though no one seems to think so. I wouldn't say I am a mean person, but I would say I'm the kind of girl who takes zero bs. 

As I'm sitting here thinking about my life staring at this flyer, wondering if I will go to this party alone, a girl legit comes up behind me and taps tf out of me.

I look over my shoulder with full tilt.. "WTF are you tapping me for like that?" I said angrily. As I look at this girls face, she jumps back both shocked yet spooked as though she has seen a ghost. No way I scared her like that, she had the look of terror but it quickly diminished which then turned into a warm smile. "Chillax girl.. I was going to tell you your phone was falling from your pocket, but I mean continue reading and forget I said anything at all miss attitude." She says with a confused look. I then smiled replying sarcastically, "I am so sorry! I wasn't really trying to be mean. I just hate when people creep up on me the way you just did. Thanks." 

She looks behind me to see what I was glancing at and says, "What's that?" pointing to it. I then tell her about the party and how I wasn't sure if I even wanted to go due to having no one to come with. "Soo.. how about we hangout today, do you want to chill? We could totally be best friends." Still unknown human replying. She seemed so excited and creepy. I've been through this a gazillion times already and I wasn't falling for this one. I mean... She is very gorgeous and weird.. so I mean I can be here for it. No judgement I guess. She has long blonde hair like me, but of course hers is naturally blonde. I dyed mine. She's a little pale and should definitely go tanning with me it looks like. But her eyes.. whew chile, I've literally never seen such a pretty lime green with a hint of gold swimming through. So florescent. I should probably just invite her to shop with me so I can get a little more awareness if you know what I mean. 

Here we are walking around with each other, well.. in all reality she's pulling me around by my arm, but I just realized.. Wtf is this girls name? She didn't ask for mine either. Is she secretly leading me to sudden death? Sorry, did I forget to mention I'm also paranoid and usually place myself in harmful situations on purpose by accident? Scared? Maybe. Depressed? Yes. I-

"AHHHHHHH"

No.. she did not.. just scream in my ear. What could possibly be this exciting? With my ears now covered, I raised my head to see what all the commotion was about. It's my favorite boutique named 'Inner Child', the logo shining bright. She grabs my arm again as we walk into this store. Her hand was Ice cold, so I asked her if she wanted to go look at jackets first. She laughs saying, "No silly, let's get outfits! Instead of going to that lame party you were looking at, we can go to my big brothers club."

As we are looking through shirts and skirts she continues to talk about the new club opening tonight. And to think I was looking at a flyer at this public mall. She asked me if I wanted to tag along and immediately, still unfamiliar with her name, I agreed.. I mean who wouldn't want to go to a club while in high school? I'm procrastinating.. I should ask this simple question.