@The party

After two days
At the day of party..

.

She knew that he was not going to come but still she had to go because he had called her so lovingly and she was very happy that she could go to his home...
..
.
..
And she is going to meet jungkook family members
she was very excited to meet them so she got ready and left for the party....

Jungkook POV...

He had come in the morning itself. Seeing him, his family members were very surprised that how did he come suddenly without telling them.....
His mother also felt that how did he suddenly come like this, he never comes like this.....

Jungkook mom pov...

There is definitely something wrong,

yet she was overjoyed by the arrival of her son and started preparing for the party......

Before starting party

Suhooo mom and jungkook mom...
Talking about prepration with eachother...
Suhoo was sitting next to the He was playing a game on his mobile.
then they started talking. ....

Suhooo mom -- eomma what happened??

Why are feeling tensed???

Jk mom -- oh my daughter it's nothing..
I'm just Thinking about jungkook..

Suhooo mom -- I'm also shocked!!
He never comes suddenly without informing....
And he came today all of a sudden still no problem it's a good thing ....

Jk mom--It's not that I find his coming strange, it's that he seems very happy, I don't know what's the matter, I will definitely ask him.later....

Suhooo mom --Yes, he seemed happy, there must be some issue, we will ask him later, maybe there will be a girl...

Jk mom--I also feel the same, still we will talk to him later, maybe he will like some girl..

Both of them were talking,suhoo was listening to her, then suddenly he interrupted both of them and said, ...

Suhooo ---I know who is that girl....

Both of them were shocked to hear his words and started looking at him...

Suhooo mom-- what did you say???
You know the girl???

Jk. Mom to suhoo-- baby how do you know that?? and how do you know about her???

Hearing the questions of both, he started looking at them strangely and said

Suhoo-- yes, I know she is my teacher....
Jungkook uncle  keeps talking to me about her all the time...
and ...
Yn teacher keeps asking about uncle when I'm at school......