Characters!

Jasmine (me)
asuko (my sister twins of valerie!)
Archie (my father)
Liona (my mother)
Valerie ( my sister twins of asuko).
Hyung (bully)

Author!
Hello my name jasmine! I go to school, my family is very busy so i sadly dont go homeschool. Im really happy to go to real school because i can make friends. But there is a problem my family dont wanna get caught that i am in real school so i need to disguise its not a real disguise its a horrible one! I need to act poor..
Chapter I
"VALERIE, JASMINE, ASUKO!! COME DOWNSTAIRS" a new day a new scream. Never gets old me and my sisters have to wake up early to get ready my sisters stay at home. But me? I have to go to school. My family says it's important and its not difficult. But trust me it is so difficult you cant even imagine how difficult it is! I have to disguise poor. Everyone hates poor i dont know why!

We got ready. I obviously now need to go school. Not in a limo, not in a car. In a bike!! Everyone will probably  bully me. Its my first day of school! I used my bike to get to school and everyone was laughing when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE! I arrived and when i stepped in.. Someone just punched me in the face.. and he was really rude he said " FUCK OFF.." really hurting i know. Until someone came and protected me.

Her name was, lilac! I asked for us to be friends. She accepted!! I knew she was the person not to judge a book by its cover we got the same classes so we walked together! After school she asked me for a walk. I obviously said yes. Probably regretted it but no. It was the best day of my life.