Chapter II

We arrived at the uhm park? "This isnt a park this is a forest"
"Yes i know. You filthy brat i hope you die". At that time i knew i made a mistake i tried running but.. she trapped me. There were monsters everywhere!! Saying "мы слушаем нашего господина"
"никто не может остановить нас" they said it again and again. It creeped the living hell out of me! i tried getting my phone and calling someone but at that moment i did not bring my phone i screamed. Someone eventually heard me and saved me!

We both ran and got to know each other. Sweet right but i am not trusting him i already got kidnapped! Im not falling for it again. Plus he had a Stange weird... mask. I tried seeing who it was he/she would just step back. While he/she were on a call. I opened the mask to find out it was that local bully hyung. " why did you save me hyung"
"Cause you were in danger???"
"Danger" i said.
"Yes" he said
" after all i thought you were my bully? why would you save me. You said i was poor" i said
" Bitch i saved your life also no one deserves to fucking die? Even if your a bitch and poor you cant die. People have a life for a reason" he said.

We carried on running back to school since it was 7:30 and we needed to go to school at 7:50 we apparently dont know where were going but he has a phone so we used locations. We werent late but we saw that girl that tried killing me i told the principal she got kicked out. But i feel like not trusting anyone.

I still kept on getting bullied! But i didnt really care. Its normal. Nothing new they keep on hitting me. I cant stand up for myself or else they will know ive experienced fighting and poor people dont fight. I had math i ran to math but on the way i had to get bullied AGAIN! I am really exhausted. From getting bullied. Happily its will be the next day