-Chapter 1-

Scara POV:

  "Hey Scara comrade! Do you want to hang out later? Signora and Zhong Li is coming!" I heard a familiar voice from my classroom door. I went to check the ruckus as I saw a tall figure with ginger hair. Oh. That asshole again. I walked passed Childe as if I did not notice him till I felt my bag getting pulled from behind.

I turned around to face the person I would most likely hate even when I died, Childe. "Just go with your boyfriend and that bitch. I would rather die then join y'all. Wouldn't even want to spend time with assholes after school." I glared at the asshole. As he loosened his grip I took the opportunity to quickly walk away.

I finally reached home as I threw my bag on the sofa."Kuni~! Are you back already?" great. Mom's probably gonna tell me to go for errands or something. I tried to sneak away into my room before she would even notice me. As soon as I closed my bedroom door, she barged in. Fuck, but of course  she would.

" What, a date with Yae again? Aren't y'all married?? The fuck are y'all still going on dates-" I questioned with hints of annoyance. " It's to display our affection. Anyways, since we're going out I need you to pick your sister up from the daycare centre and refusal is unaccepted." my mother replied. I scoffed, " Whatever."

My mother, Ei has been really annoying since she met Yae Miko... my mother suffered from depression when our father passed on. Luckily she met Yae and started dating with her till they decided to marry. To be honest it is for the better but she gets onto my nerves once in awhile...

It soon became 6pm as I turned off my computer and started heading out to the Daycare Centre. I opened the glass door as I shouted for Mona's name. "Brother!" she replied back. I saw a familiar figure beside her. He had greyish-white silky hair, a fading red highlight too. Cherry red eyes and cheerful face. I realised he was my classmate,  Kaedehera Kazuha.

Kazuha POV

Kazuha POV

I heard the name of the little girl playing her toys beside me being called. I looked up as I saw my classmate-scaramouche... His hair was messy and short with the colour of bluish indigo just like his eyes. His face smeared with an annoyed expression while his red eyeliner brought out his attractiveness. I simply could not help but to gaze upon him...
My train of thoughts were broken when I heard Mona shouting 'brother' ohh I see what's happening.

____________________________________
srry for short chapter- but hey, its and intro- ig i like how this is starting might be more active here as i kinda lost moti for other book-

445 words