Chapter 2

You fell asleep. Still scared but managed to calm down. After sleeping for about 2 and a half hours SMASH you woke up and got your bat holding onto it thinking. Is he here to kill me..? You snuck down stairs and saw someone walking around taking stuff. You shouted "WHO ARE YOU?" and as he turned around you saw his face. It was the guy. You ran in and whacked him in the back and head. He stabbed you. Right in the stomach. You fell and started to bleed as life was leaving your body you managed to call a ambulance.

Blood was everywhere and you Were crying in Pain. You Were bleeding badly. "HELP ME IVE BEEN STABBED." you kept screaming. One of you Neighbours ran in covered the wound. The ambulance got there and you Were tranported away. You had blacked out though and was still bleeding. You got to the hospital and was rushed into the emergency room. They managed to save you and asked what happened. "Um, i don't really remember.." you said in Pain "i heard a smash and then i got stabbed.." the police asked "do you know who did it?", "no not really."you replied and left the room going to the bathroom. You Were thinking about what happened and walked back into the room.

"Did i almost die?" you thought as someone walked into the room. It was the man.