Chapter 1

bree 😙

-so I just graduated highschool and I'm moving in to my new dorm today

-so I just graduated highschool and I'm moving in to my new dorm today . The college I chose was TSU . I was super nervous because this was my first time away from home .

-I walked in and the dorm was super nice . I looked around and saw my roommate had already moved in . She came out the bathroom and I was super shocked to see it was my bestie from highschool .

-turns out she had chosen the same college as me and kept it a secret . she is so funny for that .

"OMG HEYYY NELLE!!"
"HEY BIIIITCH!!"
"WHEN TF DID YOU APPLY HERE?!"
"I BEEN DID IT BITCH , I JS WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU!"

-it was so good having my bestie in college with me . I felt all the nervousness go away . I was so excited to finally be on my own and be independent .

-we decided to walk around campus and check it out . We both wanted to commit to a sorority as well . We stood in line to register for Delta .

Michael 🥷🏽

-me and my homie Lamar was walking around campus and we saw these 2 fine ass girls

-me and my homie Lamar was walking around campus and we saw these 2 fine ass girls . I tapped Lamar and pointed in they direction . Me likes what I see .

-we walked over to them and had to spit game for a quick lil second .

"hey beautiful how you doin?" I said .

- they turned around and smiled at us .

"I'm good." They both said .
"Listen , me n my homie tryna get y'all #s".

-they smiled and gave us their numbers .

"Ight ima hyu later."
"Okay." They said smiling .

-I looked at Lamar and he looked hella excited . This dude funny but anyways . We continued to walk around when we spotted our homie Taelon.

"Yooo wassup twin !"
"Yoooo wassup gang nem."
"Wybo foe , Ian think you wanted to go to college."
"Shii nun bruh I needed new scenery."

-we finished talkin and decided to walk around tg .