Prologue

Like any other day today was a normal boring school day for me and I was in my math period when I remembered I hv hindi next and then remembered my annoying teacher.

Seariously, she can annoy you to no end. I decided to play a prank on her.

I pretended to search for some papers im her drawers and kept the pin down without anyone noticing.

5 minutes later she came in, dragging her attitude behind her, with her huge stomach I front.

She sat on the chair and I saw her face twist, I had to hold in my laughter for the next 40 minutes.

After that the day went by in a blur anf before I knew it I was sitting in bus, ready to head home.

Actually my friends home, cause I go home from there. Why? Personal reasons.

After getting down at my stop, I went home and had my lunch like always. Then I went for tuitions at 4.

My dad picked me up and I went to my home.

As I got into my room, the first thing I did like always was log in to wattpad.

I read the new updates and updated two of my stories.

I decided to chat with some people on wattpad and opened a chat with the writer of one of my favourite books 'I love my best friend'.

She turned out to be a really nice person but I couldn't chat with her much cause I had to cook.

But I found out her name before I left and did the rest of my daily routine.

Based on true story. My friend will be having her POV's.